Attaching multiple pics?

BINGA

Original poster
Jun 8, 2012
I used to be able to attach multiple pics at once, and they'd have a loading bar...but now i can only attach one at a time and there's no actual upload button. Anyone else experiencing this?

View attachment 21656

Attachments

• IMG_0263.jpg
    IMG_0263.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Yah, jman changed a few things behind the curtain mere mortals cannot visit. You also have an "Activity Stream" button. Not sure what it all means. And you must have found the "Upload" feature even if it isn't a huge-ass button anymore.

Upvote 0

BINGA

Original poster
Jun 8, 2012
the roadie said:
Yah, jman changed a few things behind the curtain mere mortals cannot visit. You also have an "Activity Stream" button. Not sure what it all means. And you must have found the "Upload" feature even if it isn't a huge-ass button anymore.

:rotfl: Man, that was quick. Kinda seems like a step backwards.... hmm...maybe I should look into upgrading my mortality...:wink:

Upvote 0

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Looks like the "old style" uploader, not the pics library type :confused:

Upvote 0

BINGA

Original poster
Jun 8, 2012
Sparky said:
Looks like the "old style" uploader, not the pics library type :confused:

Eureeka! Looks like instead of clicking on the "insert image" icon, if you click just above it here:

View attachment 21657.jpg]

Or at the "Manage Attachments" buttom below your posting, You can get this...

View attachment 21658

Although it isn't as simple as it used to be by just clicking the one icon... Oh well, life is full of little obstacles...:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0265[1].jpg
    IMG_0265[1].jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0266.jpg
    IMG_0266.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member