Anyone into Blues music?

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
My Jamaican Chef friend just called me and asked what I was up too, I said out in the shed listening to a Kellerman you tube video. He said that's funny I just picked up Kellerman from the airport this morning. That was one of those "small world" conversations...

So Shawn Kellerman is a local Blues guitarist from Kitchener Tour- Modern Blues Rock Guitar Player, Guitarist, Lucky Peterson guitarist.. Shawn's a close friend of my Chef friend and I had a chance to meet him at at New Years Eve house party. He's amazing with a guitar and worth seeing if you ever get the chance. He's currently touring some states with Lucky Peterson. I think a couple shows left in Miami this weekend coming up.

Here's the video I was watching this morning, I'm sure the back neighbors hate that I have a stereo n sub woofer in the shed...
[video=youtube;pn_jvSwbTLI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn_jvSwbTLI&list=PLCkL0oemXsGqDSHmCKdBzQITVUFdN_Ewy[/video]

Tarnished

Dec 3, 2011
LOVE blues.. a consequence of being stationed in MS early in my career, and being in an MC for several years.
Everything from Robert Johnson, to R.L. Burnside, Junior Kimbrough.. and even todays remakes from the Black Keys. Too much to name, but it's all a passion to me.

Awesome video... :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online