anyone install Roof running lights?

fadyasha

Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone installed the roof running lights like the ones that come on a H3 and other vehicles. Not saying it would look good but just debating whether would be a future mod or not!

Pic off Google

2008HummerH3AlphaSide.jpg

There's smoked ones on ebay that fit TB's but then again I don't really think they're platform specific.

[ebay]390383011822[/ebay]

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Google "north face trailblazer roof marker light" start drooling, then start crying because you will never be able to find a pair.

fadyasha

Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
Me007gold said:
Google "north face trailblazer roof marker light" start drooling, then start crying because you will never be able to find a pair.

ooooooh nice! :drooling: I've never seen those here or anywhere!

fadyasha

Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
Me007gold said:
They only came on the north face trailblazer, and they don't make the parts any more.

Yeh I figured since north face isn't available anymore. :mad:

I wonder if anyone's got any other type of roof running lights. I haven't seen any either.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Someone did do it, but cant remember who. I would actually like to have some smoked lens ones up there, but dont want to drill my roof.

fadyasha

Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
bigytwotone said:
cant you buy them from the dealer??

Nope buddy don't think so. Your best bet is to find one at a junkyard somewhere :thumbsup:! I'm looking around here, and if i find a guy that sells i'll be more than happy to provide to the nation!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chriswilson5585

Members Online