anybody in joliet il?

DDonnie

Original poster
Mar 26, 2012
And have some spare time today? I'm looking at a trailblazer at Bill Jacobs, but i dont want to drive all the way down if there is a problem with it. I'll buy you a beer when i get down there :cool:

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
don't attempt to come today. 2-3" on ground already w/ another 5-8" poss. due by tonight
i might be in that area on thurs. this week, will know for sure by end of day wed.
get me an address, will see if i can swing by there.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
fletch09 said:
don't attempt to come today. 2-3" on ground already w/ another 5-8" poss. due by tonight
i might be in that area on thurs. this week, will know for sure by end of day wed.
get me an address, will see if i can swing by there.

Why do people freak out over 2-3" of snow?? :raspberry:

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
Voymom said:
the 2-3 isn't bad, but he would be coming from MI, where the storm is heading and has to drive around
lake michigan, would not wish that on anyone.
in jan i had to drive thru lake effect snow,(from lansing, mi) had several spots of white out conditions,
10-15 mph could not see 25ft in front of you. even saw an Envoy spun out in the ditch.
point is, you country folk don't understand :raspberry:
j/k aside, just telling him not to risk the drive today.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
fletch09 said:
2-3" on ground already w/ another 5-8" poss. due by tonight
Just what he needs to make sure the 4WD works. :undecided:

Voymom said:
I once dated a girl who grew up (and learned to drive) in Erie, Pa. She would always laugh at central Ohio drivers in the winter.

DDonnie

Original poster
Mar 26, 2012
I would be going in the morning. Hopefully it has cleared up by then.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012

DDonnie

Original poster
Mar 26, 2012
Voymom said:
I thought you needed an EXT?

As far as snow...I'm sick of it too lol but I have never seen people cancel school over 3 inches of snow. In MI you would be laughed at for it.

I do not need an ext, that's one of the reasons im looking for a different one. My wife bought a jeep with third row, so i dont need it anymore.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
dcmtnbkr said:
I do not need an ext, that's one of the reasons im looking for a different one. My wife bought a jeep with third row, so i dont need it anymore.

Ahh the makes sense. You could always get an EXT or keep yours and use the 3rd row seat for some big amps and subs :undecided:

DDonnie

Original poster
Mar 26, 2012
Voymom said:
Ahh the makes sense. You could always get an EXT or keep yours and use the 3rd row seat for some big amps and subs :undecided:

I drove an 08 denali last night though. Pretty nice. Do NOT like the factory nav unit. POS imho.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
dcmtnbkr said:
Since when did they start putting northstar engines in envoys?

Cars for Sale: 2005 GMC Envoy 4x4 Denali in Ionia, MI 48846: Sport Utility Details - 329485359 - AutoTrader.com

Also, that dash must be some sort of transformer. :rotfl:

Voymom said:
We seen so many things like that when looking for our Envoy and TB lol The details also say the color of the interior is Ebony....iirc Ebony is black not grey-ish.

it appears photo's 2,3,4,5 & 6 are from a cadilac.
if you go to look at it, take the photo's w/ you and ask to see the envoy w/ a cadilac engine that has ebony & gray interior.:rotfl:

DDonnie

Original poster
Mar 26, 2012
So, bank came through. Heading down to test drive it tomorrow. Any tips?

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
Voymom said:
I thought you needed an EXT?

As far as snow...I'm sick of it too lol but I have never seen people cancel school over 3 inches of snow. In MI you would be laughed at for it.

The districts around here cancel snow if it snows in Michigan... ... :crazy:

DDonnie

Original poster
Mar 26, 2012
Yes, yes I did :smile:

DDonnie

Original poster
Mar 26, 2012
Ed H said:
You'll have to post a couple pics! :biggrin:

I wish I had the 5.3L...

gonna get her washed tomorrow, then I'll snap a few. the difference is huge.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shinystar696

Members Online