Another Refugee

Majoraslayer

Original poster
Oct 18, 2012
I'd like to start off by saying thanks for letting me in on the new forum. The old one is completely dead and I can see why; the pages barely even load on my computer at work. Anyway, since I made a total of two unanswered posts on the old site, I'll just transfer that here.

I just bought my 2003 Chevy Trailblazer EXT LT three days ago. So far I love it, and at the moment I'm in the process of making myself at home in it. I traded in my 1999 Blazer after throwing tons of money at it in hopes of fixing it, so hopefully my luck will run a bit better with this newer beast.

I've not even had a chance to take pics of it yet, but when I do, I'll try to remember to share them.

So anyway, hello everyone!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Hello and welcome! As I mention to many of the new members, at least here, there IS a here. There, there is no there.

It really saddens us to not be the top Google ranked forum for the platform, but in terms of fresh content and swift and competent answers, there is no competition; no other pool of community spirit. The new greedy corporate non-enthusiast owners of Trailvoy essentially forced us away from their clutches. You can't even get STICKERS back there now. Here, we have stickers, meets, a thriving classified section, etc.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over :tiphat:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome! Make yourself at home. Also great choice of color!

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation :thumbsup: , the Better place to Be!!!

meerschm

Aug 26, 2012
the roadie said:
Hello and welcome! As I mention to many of the new members, at least here, there IS a here. There, there is no there.

It really saddens us to not be the top Google ranked forum for the platform, but in terms of fresh content and swift and competent answers, there is no competition; no other pool of community spirit. The new greedy corporate non-enthusiast owners of Trailvoy essentially forced us away from their clutches. You can't even get STICKERS back there now. Here, we have stickers, meets, a thriving classified section, etc.

What stickers?
:undecided:

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
the roadie said:

Well stated Roadie... :thumbsup:
It's quite sad really what's happened over there... :undecided:

meerschm said:
What stickers?
:undecided:

Drop Harmless a note... he's a stand-up guy who'll hook you up regarding vinyl...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Hola!

GCTB1289

Mar 19, 2012
Welcome definitely the better place to be

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members