another efan thread

tbuckalew14

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Just finally finished putting an efan in(PCM4Less plug and play kit)...cannot get it to kick on though. Anyone else have this issue? The fan does work, I had bypassed the relay and had it hooked up to a switch for a little while. One wire is ran to the ign fuse and the other to a blade(85) of the ac relay fuse 44. Tried kicking on the AC and get nothing. I tried driving it around a little today and still nothing. I don't have access to a scangauge, so I don't know my actual temp readings, but the dash cluster was reading 210. Am I not driving it around long enough?

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
I would say your not driving it enough. Its a little cold out so I am sure the engine just isnt getting warm enough. My.02

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Hmm....give hatchet a pm....he has his wired up to a switch at all times. Hes good with elecrtical shit

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
tbuckalew14 said:
Before I finished installing I had it hooked up to a switch for a couple weeks.
Do. Uhave it hooked up to the thermostat? Do u have the 180 or 160?

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
If its plug n play well it should work.....give pcmforless a ring.

bspurloc

Dec 27, 2012
I was under the impression the Electric Fan connected to the AC Fuse leg was so that the fan would turn on every time the Compressor is engaged.
That is how the flexalite 292 I installed seems to work, Im not using pcmforless for the clutch fan test light

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spellman1989

Members Online