Am I Missing Something?

Code Red

Original poster
Dec 11, 2011
Am I missing something from my center console guys?

I'm thinking there should be something in the cup holders

13231435.jpg

fishguy1123

Dec 5, 2011
Yes, rubber inserts with the tabs to lock them in the slots you see in the bottom of the "hole". Should be the same as the one behind the shift lever not shown in your pic.

Tarnished

Dec 3, 2011
Yes, there should be little flexible rubber pieces that fit in there and line the holders.

Edit: Ah, beat me to it, lol

Code Red

Original poster
Dec 11, 2011
figures, maybe I can find a set in a junkyard

fishguy1123

Dec 5, 2011
IIRC, I saw an ebay add in the ebay thread on here for them. Might scan/search that as well. Just a thought.

Code Red

Original poster
Dec 11, 2011
fishguy1123 said:
IIRC, I saw an ebay add in the ebay thread on here for them. Might scan/search that as well. Just a thought.

found them, thanks, some people are crazy asking quite a bit for some.

lynch55

Dec 14, 2011
You might check junk yards in your area, but you can't find any TBs or Envoys around Nashville! Good luck!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
check out 1933trader on ebay Geeds... he specializes in the TB's/Voy's spare parts... i saw a set from him a while back for about $15 bucks... or you can head to the dealer... my dad works at a chevy dealer here up north (Pat O'Brian Chevorlet) and they quoted me like $12 bucks for the little ones...

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
They tend to come right out with your beverage container and find their way into the trash. I've almost done it myself on the Rainier so I put a little double sided velcro on the bottom of them.

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Jkust said:
They tend to come right out with your beverage container and find their way into the trash. I've almost done it myself on the Rainier so I put a little double sided velcro on the bottom of them.

Lost 2 in the old TB that way and Im missing one in the SS that way I am a cup holder disaster

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Code Red said:
found them, thanks, some people are crazy asking quite a bit for some.

Some of those auctions are insane. I've seen them get into the 40s for just the three cupholder ones.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adungyyy

Members Online