Add A Sentence

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Trios said:
I couldn't for the life of me figure out how he could be looking at me over the dash and pressing the gas pedal at the same time.

I realized hobbits are figments of my imagination and could likely do anything, even stretch that far after suffering a .45 caliber's worth of brain removal.

Trios

Original poster
Mar 27, 2014
HARDTRAILZ said:
I realized hobbits are figments of my imagination and could likely do anything, even stretch that far after suffering a .45 caliber's worth of brain removal.

This made me wonder if my truck's revving was also imaginary, but then the hobbit put her in gear and drove directly at me!

Envoy_04

Jul 1, 2013
Trios said:
This made me wonder if my truck's revving was also imaginary, but then the hobbit put her in gear and drove directly at me!

Blinded by the high beam light of all 6 Cree headlights shining right at me I had no route for escape, and just as I felt the bumper impact my body I awoke in a cold sweat in my bed and immediately swore that never again would I eat Taco Bell at midnight.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Envoy_04 said:
Blinded by the high beam light of all 6 Cree headlights shining right at me I had no route for escape, and just as I felt the bumper impact my body I awoke in a cold sweat in my bed and immediately swore that never again would I eat Taco Bell at midnight.

Now awake at this early hour I decided to be productive and headed out to the garage to change the oil in my truck.

Trios

Original poster
Mar 27, 2014
I do a full service on the rig, then decide I'd go ahead and do the wash that I was going to do in my dream before it went sideways.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Trios said:
I do a full service on the rig, then decide I'd go ahead and do the wash that I was going to do in my dream before it went sideways.

The washing was going well then the water quit.

Trios

Original poster
Mar 27, 2014
HARDTRAILZ said:
The washing was going well then the water quit.

I turn towards the spigot to see what the issue is and there is a rhinoceros standing on the hose.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Trios said:
I turn towards the spigot to see what the issue is and there is a rhinoceros standing on the hose.

If that was not bad enough, I saw a lion stalking the rhino from the neighbors tree line.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
HARDTRAILZ said:
If that was not bad enough, I saw a lion stalking the rhino from the neighbors tree line.

Seeing the massive rhino staring at me and the ferocious lion creeping towards me, I run inside the house and grab...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
dmanns67 said:
Seeing the massive rhino staring at me and the ferocious lion creeping towards me, I run inside the house and grab...

a gun.

Trios

Original poster
Mar 27, 2014
I wasn't certain which weapon to pick, so I decided to go big or go home (well, I was home): I grabbed the Bushmaster BA50 which I always keep with a full 10 round mag.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Trios said:
I wasn't certain which weapon to pick, so I decided to go big or go home (well, I was home): I grabbed the Bushmaster BA50 which I always keep with a full 10 round mag.

Hoping I would not need accuracy by volume, I headed into battle.

Trios

Original poster
Mar 27, 2014
As I stepped outside my front door, it appeared that the lion was preparing his attack, aided by 3 lionesses who were all circling the rhino.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I decided to watch the carnage rather than enter the fray, so i grabbed a beer and sat in the porch swing.

Trios

Original poster
Mar 27, 2014
HARDTRAILZ said:
I decided to watch the carnage rather than enter the fray, so i grabbed a beer and sat in the porch swing.

The lion tried to pounce on the rhino, but the rhino saw it coming and skewered the lion with his horn.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Trios said:
The lion tried to pounce on the rhino, but the rhino saw it coming and skewered the lion with his horn.

The rhino got the leader but the pride set forth to avenge the death and ripped the hide off the rhino while it was still breathing.

Trios

Original poster
Mar 27, 2014
As I watched the lionesses tear the rhino limb from limb, I wondered if I should call the local zoo to let them know their animals have escaped and are killing each other.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Trios said:
As I watched the lionesses tear the rhino limb from limb, I wondered if I should call the local zoo to let them know their animals have escaped and are killing each other.

Then I remembered the board game as I heard the drums...Jumanji.

Trios

Original poster
Mar 27, 2014
I decided this called for additional firepower and went back inside to the armory.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I came backing out of the door as the bloodthirsty pirate had his sword pressed to my jugular.

Trios

Original poster
Mar 27, 2014
Once again, I suddenly awoke in a cold sweat in my bed, this time promising myself that I would stop licking toads before bedtime.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I hot out of bed and hit the WC for healthy dump before running down to the corner store to try and score some blow.

Trios

Original poster
Mar 27, 2014
HARDTRAILZ said:
I hot out of bed and hit the WC for healthy dump before running down to the corner store to try and score some blow.

My dealer was there, but this time he said he wanted more than the usual bj as payment for my fix.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Trios said:
My dealer was there, but this time he said he wanted more than the usual bj as payment for my fix.

So I pulled out a gat and ended his day on a permanent note, then grabbed the stuff and headed off to start the schoolday.

trailboycer72

Mar 23, 2014
I arrived to class late and noticed my kindergarten students were all hopped up on pixie stix.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I figured they knew what was up so I chopped myself a few stix lines n grabbed a straw.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
[emoji106]

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Luster