A little help for the ignorant.. ''Factory Reproductions''

lint

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Trailblazer SS - Chrome - Factory Reproductions

'Quote' Specify a quantity for any of the products listed on this page, then click 'Add to Cart' to add them to your shopping cart. If the quantity field is not visible for a product, you must click on the 'More Details' button and select the options or fill out the fields that require your input.

I have tried 3 browsers with no adblock , and still can't seem to find how to ''ad to cart'' or ''more detail'' button I could call them .But would like to just do it myself, But that is looking unlikely at the moment .. lol

'loaded question here '' Am I ignorant or is the site not working for this?:redface:

Tarnished

Dec 3, 2011
lint said:

'Quote' Specify a quantity for any of the products listed on this page, then click 'Add to Cart' to add them to your shopping cart. If the quantity field is not visible for a product, you must click on the 'More Details' button and select the options or fill out the fields that require your input.

I have tried 3 browsers with no adblock , and still can't seem to find how to ''ad to cart'' or ''more detail'' button I could call them .But would like to just do it myself, But that is looking unlikely at the moment .. lol

'loaded question here '' Am I ignorant or is the site not working for this?:redface:

It doesn't let me input a quantity as well.. and can't find the 'more details' button either. It seems like the site is unfinished

lint

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Thanks for the reply's.. I thought it may be me with a brain freeze , and just couldn't find it . Was a little scared to ask at first . You know ,Like asking for directions when driving , Thanks a lot,, I feel better now.:smile:

NORCAL SS

Dec 4, 2011
lint said:

i actually was the one that pushed for the wheels to get done and sell them cheaper than factory reproductions does. here is my store page which saves people money over our ebay adds and will beat anyones prices
TBSSowners.com Store (Powered by CubeCart)

lint

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
NORCAL SS said:
i actually was the one that pushed for the wheels to get done and sell them cheaper than factory reproductions does. here is my store page which saves people money over our ebay adds and will beat anyones prices
TBSSowners.com Store (Powered by CubeCart)

Yeah .I saw your post earlier and was going to ask you ,But you answered all my question here . lol . thanks

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
javier perez

Members Online