A few changes so far.

twinners

Original poster
Jan 8, 2013
First pic is test drive day. My girls were most excited by the fact the windows roll down all the way.

Second is after I washed it, then played in some puddles.

Last is after adding running boards for the kiddos to get in and out and getting some window tint done.

Attachments

• test drive.jpg
    test drive.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 24
  • before.jpg
    before.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 129
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 128

C-ya

Aug 24, 2012
That's funny - my daughter was also most impressed with the fact that windows went all the way down.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Tint looks great on white

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
Looks nice...kids love the boards. They come in so handy, so often. So then, I'm confused...do certain of our truck's windows not go down all the way or are you referring to your last cars' windows?

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
First time I noticed a Trail-Voy without tinted windows. I thought they all came with privacy tint? Looks great all the same.

I think the OP is referring to another vehicle regarding the rear windows, and its not just the kids I was excited by rear windows that go all the way down! I hate those safety windows, and so does the dog :smile:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
NewfieEnvoy said:
First time I noticed a Trail-Voy without tinted windows. I thought they all came with privacy tint? Looks great all the same.

Alot of rental/GOVT/Fleet trailblazers didn't come with tint.

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
So maybe I missed an earlier thread...but I see it is demoulded. He'd have to be the third owner then if it was a gov/fleet/rental truck.

Sir ffeJ

Dec 1, 2011
Jkust said:
So maybe I missed an earlier thread...but I see it is demoulded. He'd have to be the third owner then if it was a gov/fleet/rental truck.

Mine was registered a month or so after her birth as a rental or part of a rental fleet. She still has her moldings, and came factory tinted.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shinystar696

Members Online