3D

BO TIE SS

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
OK, so one night I was bored and I got on Ebay and found 3D glasses (the red and blue kind) for 99 cents with free shipping from Japan. I couldn't resist. So they arrived yesterday and for fun I got on Youtube and searched 3D. WOW!!! :eek: :eek: There are a lot of 3D videos on Youtube! Pretty cool. :yes:

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
BO TIE SS said:
OK, so one night I was bored and I got on Ebay and found 3D glasses (the red and blue kind) for 99 cents with free shipping from Japan. I couldn't resist. So they arrived yesterday and for fun I got on Youtube and searched 3D. WOW!!! :eek: :eek: There are a lot of 3D videos on Youtube! Pretty cool. :yes:

:tequila::Lager Louts:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Great..now I gotta order some.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Hell, I didn't even know youtube came in 3D :duh:... looks like I'm going to have to borrow my friends 3D glasses for his tv and check this out!

BO TIE SS

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Jman423 said:
Aw, that ain't right. :frown:

(but not far off) :biggrin:

Boricua SS said:
Hell, I didn't even know youtube came in 3D
I didn't either. First thing I did was search "3D" in Google images. (there were a few good ones) That's when I got the idea to search on Youtube.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
BO TIE SS said:

Being bored on ebay leads to bad things. Damn you Bill-me-Later! I have a stack of 3D glasses from the movies. They make me pay for them, so I keep em, hell with throwing in the box on the way out. If only I knew where I put em :undecided:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:undecided: I think I have some 3D glasses from the movies, in a junk box around here somewhere. May have to go look for them this afternoon. :yes:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Modern movie 3D glasses are polarized. Home 3D Blue-ray glasses are active shutter liquid crystal design. What you can see on youtube and jpgs on-line is the red/green low-end headache-inducing version from the 50's. And incompatible with what you might bring home from the movies.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
TheBad said:
Greatest post ever....:rotfl:

the roadie said:
I see no "likes" slapped on it, O stingy one. :raspberry:

Maybe he just wanted :postcount:. And I am guess a lot of the noobs don't know about the like button in the lower right corner of each of the posts.:whistle:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Some one needs to stop getting drunk and getting on eBay with the pay pal account ready. Of course I had to order a pair now :thumbsup:

TheBad

Dec 4, 2011
the roadie said:
I see no "likes" slapped on it, O stingy one. :raspberry:

Sorry, fixed.:smile:

djthumper said:
Maybe he just wanted :postcount:. And I am guess a lot of the noobs don't know about the like button in the lower right corner of each of the posts.:whistle:

Believe me, I could care less about post counts.:tiphat:
I am a bit of a "newb" when it comes to the "like" button tho.:compu-punch:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
This sudden increased demand for 3D glasses is gonna drive thier price through the roof!! :crazy:

Start collecting them now boys!!! :rotfl:

BO TIE SS

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
What have I started? !? :eek:

Okay Jimmy, time to start working on a code to make GMTN display in 3D. :rotfl:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
BO TIE SS said:
What have I started? !? :eek:

Okay Jimmy, time to start working on a code to make GMTN display in 3D. :rotfl:

This equals ultimate win!! :biggrin:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
hmmm at one point I had a bunch of those 3D glasses. Now I will have to find them... may have to snatch them from my sons.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online