2007 Chevy Trailblazer (stock) $5000

janesy86

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Yes, I still have the TB, its been sitting at my parents house for the better part of a year now, and my dad drives it every now and again so its not just sitting there rotting away. Really wish I didn't put it back to stock, as I it would more than likely sell in a heatbeat, but now it just doesn't stand out...

Its a 2007 LT with 110,xxx miles. Bought it in '08 with 27,xxx miles and it was owned by the owner of the dealership. Has been well taken care of during the time I had it. Routine maintenance done by me regularly.

As most here know, it was lifted and wheeled every now and then, but last March it blew the power steering unit and after I replaced it, I had finally decided to get the Jeep I had always wanted. Then I parted out all the offroad goodies and now its back to stock.

Now on to some of the details:

Clean title in hand.

4x4, 3.42 gears and G80 factory locker. New 4x4 actuator and cv axles this past spring. New ball joints and hubs in August.

It is in 'ok' shape on the outside. A few dings and dents here and there, and a bit of a scrape/rash on the passenger rear door. Most likely can be buffed out, I just never got around to it. Also bottom half is bedlined. (Bumpers, doors, fenders)

The interior is pretty clean to say the least and is fully loaded. Sunroof. Nice two tone tan/black interior. Tan leather seat w/ butt and back warmers. Has the factory Bose stereo w/ touch screen. Also has Nav, but needs a new disc as the one I have is scratched. Factory flip down DVD in the rear.

Runs great right now. Just been aligned and got some 'new' used tires all around. Also just passed MA state inspection just in September.

The time has come to get rid of this thing before it rots away at my parents. Looking to get $5000. This would be a great TB to put back into the offroad scene for cheap money, for the year/mileage.

Let me know if you're interested.

Nick

TB2.jpg

TB3.jpg

TB1.jpg

TB4.jpg

tbinterior1.jpg

tbinterior4.jpg

tbinterior2.jpg

tbinterior3.jpg

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
ummmmmm we're interested....... I think. Let us work out how we might get to know it better.

janesy86

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
[GMAP][/GMAP]
Robbabob said:
ummmmmm we're interested....... I think. Let us work out how we might get to know it better.

Make it happen

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
That's one of the most decked out TB's i've ever seen. The navigation however looks to be the old version from the early 360's before the new version came out. Presume it was added later? Why did you apply the bedliner to it?

janesy86

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Jkust said:
That's one of the most decked out TB's i've ever seen. The navigation however looks to be the old version from the early 360's before the new version came out. Presume it was added later? Why did you apply the bedliner to it?

Yea, its loaded. Nav was in when I bought it in '08. Factory from what I knew...

Bedlined it because the paint was flakey along the lower doors. And at the time it was lifted so it looked a bit more in place. Still doesn't look bad tho, IMO.

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
If I were buying for me, I would fly up there and drive it home!!!!!!

However, our purchase will be for the wife to drive and hardcore off road will not be happening in "her" vehicle. ~if only I hadn't just put $5K into my Dakota restore....~

Us buying yours will only insult what it's built to be. Good luck.

janesy86

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Its not built anymore. Back down to stock like in the pics.

Wex

Dec 4, 2011
That is a great price on an LT. If I lived in the area and mine was totaled out by some red light running distracted driver....I would very much look into it.

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
:iagree: great price :thumbsup: sold my 2002 last year for $7k with about 120k on the clock

janesy86

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Yea, I just want to get it gone. Easily worth the $5k asking price, which is only the deal on a few forums. Got it listed locally for 7k, but if it stays around much longer it'll be going down.

D0M0

Aug 2, 2012
Wow thats a great price!!! I wish I would have seen this back in July! I would have been all over it!

Now IF Only i could take your interior and put it into mine... lol

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I keep wanting to drive out and buy this truck. It is too nice to be that cheap.

janesy86

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
I wish people around here thought the same.

I don't really want to sell it this cheap, but figured it would be gone quick at this price... Really just want it to be gone and the $$ in my pocket. I don't need it otherwise I'd keep it.

janesy86

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
New Years bump. Someone buy this. $4500 cash.

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
Damn.... want to trade an 01 Dakota Quad Cab? Maybe we can meet in the middle and swap!

OR, Maybe I can sell my truck and essentially trade to yours... then I'd fly up, I guess.

REALLY CONSIDERING THIS!!!

Edit: this truck would be for me, and I love off-road; the G80 is of special interest! How about sending me a PM with the VIN? When you say , "no longer tricked out," what is removed other than wheels and tires? I'm serious about this.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
If I had the dough I'd go for it just because, but, well, I really can't :frown:

janesy86

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Robbabob said:
Edit: this truck would be for me, and I love off-road; the G80 is of special interest! How about sending me a PM with the VIN? When you say , "no longer tricked out," what is removed other than wheels and tires? I'm serious about this.

I'll get you the VIN shorty.

As in not tricked out, its exactly as it is in the pic. Stock height, stock wheels/tires, bumpers, etc.. It used to be lifted and known on the ORTB site. I got a Jeep, sold all the offroad goodies on it and then fixed it up a bit. So now it just back to stock minus the bedliner "2 tone".

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yasha

Members Online