NEED HELP 2006 chevy trailblazer relearn

ayalamarcus5223

Original poster
Apr 25, 2020
LA
I have a 2006 chevy trailblazer. I was installing a new radio and failed. I pulled some fuses when I had no power and now my car won't start. I turn the key power comes on but when I try to start it acts like a dead battery. Both the battery and ignition switch are good. Its like I set off a safety cut off

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Hi and welcome.

Is this a stock or aftermarket radio? If the latter, did you use an interface adapter?

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Is it just a plug with wires or does it have a "box"? If you have the make and model of it, that would help. Does your truck have Bose? Sounds like you either got the wrong harness or it was wired wrong. Did you try disconnecting it to see if the truck starts?

ayalamarcus5223

Original poster
Apr 25, 2020
LA
Is it just a plug with wires or does it have a "box"? If you have the make and model of it, that would help. Does your truck have Bose? Sounds like you either got the wrong harness or it was wired wrong. Did you try disconnecting it to see if the truck starts?
I'll try that

ayalamarcus5223

Original poster
Apr 25, 2020
LA
I think I set off anti theft when i unplugged oem radio

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Does the lock icon come on or flash when trying to start? I doubt very much adding a radio would activate VATS.

Reactions: xavierny25

ayalamarcus5223

Original poster
Apr 25, 2020
LA
Does the lock icon come on or flash when trying to start? I doubt very much adding a radio would activate VATS.
All the lights come on when I turn key on then they all turn off after 10 second but lock icon is present and they all blink

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Feb 6, 2020
Florida
This what happened to me. I installed a radio and same problem no start, all other lights worked. Check the main fuse under hood that may have blown. That's what happened to me anyway.

Reactions: Mooseman

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online