2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD 4.2L Exceptionally maintained; Clean Carfax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busterbrown

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
For sale is my 2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD Inline 6 cyl, Perfectly maintained SUV as I have been the 2nd Owner for the last 7 years. and have logged all but 27,000 miles of her life. I have been a member with this community since it's inception and prior to it, Trailvoy..com. Only selling as we bought a minivan to accommodate our 3rd child and a full size SUV to pull a camper. Oil changes every 6K miles using only Mobil 1 Full Synthetic Extended Performance. Clean Carfax and green title in hand. Everything works and I mean everything. Garage kept. Brand NEW Tires ($600) and New Transmission cooler lines ($600, dealer installed) 4 weeks ago. New airbags for rear suspension replaced last year ($400).

Other fixes include: fuel level sensor (2 years ago), transfer case actuator motor (3 years ago), new Monroe Struts and Shocks (3 years ago). All fluids changed at 105,000 miles including transmission fluid, transfer case fluid, differential fluid, and engine coolant. This is the nicest 2006 Buick Rainier (Trailblazer and Envoy) you'll see in Michigan. Only 132,000 miles. Rust free. Go drive every other midsize SUV then come and drive this one.

Email chrmor32 (...at...) yahoo (...dot...) com if interested. I will reply immediately most times of the day. This Rainier is parked in my garage at home. This ad will be removed if sold.

Options include:
• Power Drivers Memory Seats
• Stability Control: Stabilatrak
• Traction control
• Anti-Theft Alarm System
• XM Satellite and Onstar
• Bose Stereo with 6 Disk CD Changer
• Remote Start
• Automatic Climate Control
• ABS Brakes (4-Wheel)
• Cruise Control
• Power Steering
• Power heated seats, Driver and Passenger
• Universal Remote Transmitter
• Leather Upholstery
• External Temperature Display
• Auto-Dimming rearview mirror
• Exterior Mirrors, Integrated Turn Signals
• Air Suspension: Rear Self Leveling Suspension
• Stabilizer Bar(s): Front And Rear
• Trailer Hitch includes 7 pin wiring harness
• Husky Floor mats
• 1200 Watt DC inverter
• Sunroof with shade
• Sun visor with vanity lights
• Roof Rack
• Full Size Spare Tire
• Complete car jack kit for road size emergency
• Original Owners Manual

Rainier1_zpsnwo1yhay.jpg

Rainier3_zps651ckr3r.jpg

Rainier2_zpselwhnsmq.jpg

Rainier4_zps3b7se1cc.jpg

Rainier5_zpsbtpfopic.jpg

Rainier6_zpsuzscilxo.jpg

Rainier7_zpsbwtrwdmj.jpg

Rainier8_zps3fjgp1lb.jpg

Rainier91_zpsuh76kfmn.jpg

Busterbrown

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Rainier9_zpse6ore2wm.jpg

Rainier92_zpsywytglzf.jpg

Rainier94_zpscvno7eqg.jpg

Rainier93_zpsdwmmdlnb.jpg

Rainier95_zpslfxwmr0n.jpg

Rainier96_zpsi16e3jnm.jpg

Rainier97_zps0eqfvu2x.jpg

Rainier98_zpsolad78cy.jpg

Busterbrown

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Almost forgot the asking price: $6,700.

This includes the original factory PCM as well as the highly desirable tuned PCM installed now. I'm located about 25 miles north of Detroit, MI.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Nice truck and really fair price for it. GLWS

Busterbrown

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
SOLD! It's like selling one of my own son's but the new owners will take deliver of her next week. It's been a wonderful 7 years and I'm going to miss her. I did pitch the Nation as they own another GMT360 (Trailblazer EXT). This elderly couple was shocked how clean, well maintained and rust-free the truck was. Probably the cleanest 360 in Michigan. I did a nationwide search of 06 Rainiers for sale on Autotrader and mine was the 2nd cheapest with very modest mileage. So they did get a wonderful deal. I was kind enough to replace the rear brakes pads and rotors this afternoon, prior to their purchase agreement. Can't sell her with squealing brake pads.

Anyways, I close that chapter in my life's automotive journal, and open a new one:

http://gmtnation.com/forums/topic/13862-tow-vehicle-recommendation/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online