2004 Chevy Trailblazer 4 Sale!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

04TBowner

Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
I am currently trying to purchase a Chevy Equinox. I am asking $7000. Would anyone be interested in buying?? Call me if interested 574-210-1607

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414198343820.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414198343820.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 120

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Recommend more details. Mileage, option list, mods, maintenance and ownership history. Market it!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
Well we know it is 2005 or older and although it looks clean, unless it has like 50,000 Miles 7k is high. IMO
:iagree: 7k is a lil much

triz

Apr 22, 2013
It also looks like it has a engine swap with a 4.3 V6.

Reactions: Denali n DOO

04TBowner

Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
I was asking that much because I still owe 6000 on it so that leaves me 1000 for a down payment on a new vehicle. I really don't want this car anymore

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
You have to look at your local private sale market and be competitive with that. Private party TB'S in my area are selling for 2-5k with 100k miles. Depending on condition. Even tbss are going as low as 12k here. Respectfully, just trying to help

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
If you'd give us information about it like Roadie said then someone might be able to give you an idea, hard for us to fabricate a price by just how it looks on the outside. You could also google Kelly blue book and put the information in their site and it'll tell you.

Reactions: dmanns67

04TBowner

Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
It has 144,000 miles cloth seats power windows seats and doors and no major problems other than it will need brake pads and mayve rodars soon

Sir ffeJ

Dec 1, 2011
Canadian black book on my 07 LS with just under 80,000 and in great shape with proper maintenance history, goes for an average price of $8,800.

g/l with the sale

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
In my area, Kelly blue book says price for private party sale (selling it yourself) is less than $3k in good condition.

If I remember correctly, our EXT cost us around $6k over a year ago with 90k miles so $3k sounds about right for yours in my area. Difference in price between yours and mine would be because of miles and yours being a swb.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Is yours 4wd? That would make a difference.

-that might be in your vehicle description but I can't see it from tapatalk. Also, v8 or i6?

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
triz said:
It also looks like it has a engine swap with a 4.3 V6.
I finally figured that out lol

Mounce said:
Is yours 4wd? That would make a difference.

-that might be in your vehicle description but I can't see it from tapatalk. Also, v8 or i6?
I missed the 4x4 option. here's an update.

Attachments

• notmine.png
    notmine.png
    124 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: triz

04TBowner

Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
I am trying to sell my car! I still owe on this so I can't trade it. I need a down payment because of this loan and I am over this car. What is the po Int of paying a car note on an 04 when I can pay for 2012. That's why I didn't know where else to go. I thought this was a site for ppl who loved Chevys so it would be a perfect place to try to sell or get an idea of how to sell! And you are not being rude at all I understand why you would ask!

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
We do love Chevy's :grouphug:

Have to say though, I've never seen a TB get sold on here. Usually plenty of interest but no one is close enough to even think about getting it. I'd try local sites like craigslist and pages on FB if you find them.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
In general, what you owe has no bearing on what you can get. The vehicle speaks for itself. Allowing yourself to get upside-down in a loan is a habit you need to break.

Similarly, what you need to live, eat, thrive has no relevance in a salary negotiation. It's just what your value is to the employer.

Unsolicited fatherly advice. My daughter, for instance has never been upside-down in a car loan.

Einst-Hawk

Jan 31, 2014
Just one thing that hasn't been brought up yet.

I think you would have a very hard time selling your TB via private party transaction without "Title In Hand." Personally, I would never buy a car just with a bill of sale and a promise from the seller to pay off the loan or 'car title scam place' and send the title to me.

If you want a newer vehicle, you might just have to suck it up and try to get a dealership to take it as a trade-in and add the difference (between trade-in valve and what you owe on your loan) to your new loan.

04TBowner

Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
Yes I tried that already no luck. I do have the title in hand too!!!

I would never try to scam anyone

Einst-Hawk

Jan 31, 2014
04TBowner said:
I was asking that much because I still owe 6000 on it so that leaves me 1000 for a down payment on a new vehicle. I really don't want this car anymore
Am I missing something? Unless you owe a family member or relative the $6000, how do you have the title?

04TBowner

Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
I understand your issue. I do however possess the title. It has a lein holder listed on it

Texan

Jan 14, 2014
In Texas the lien holder has the Original Title, the purchaser has a Duplicate Title (non transferable).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online