190000 miles and counting

Boog2006

Dec 3, 2011
Prolly a good reason to stop first :smile:

Congrats on a solid truck...I hope to make it there and beyond.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
:Lager Louts: here's to another 190k more :yes:

mubai

Original poster
Jan 5, 2012
Boricua SS said:
:Lager Louts: here's to another 190k more :yes:

Yeah, I'm probably going to get something else in the Spring time. Although, this truck (and much credit goes to this site and folks:Lager Louts:) has been a great learning experience. I knew nothing about autos before this site. I've done work on a few other cars and saved my friends and family a ton of $$$$.

Boog2006 said:
Prolly a good reason to stop first :smile: Congrats on a solid truck...I hope to make it there and beyond.
Ahh, yes, stop and shoot.:dunce: I was a little bummed I missed the 190,000, but excited I made it past 190,000, so I had to take a pic.:lightbulb: Plus, I was on a two hour drive and bored as hell. I wasn't texting, just looking at my phone for a few minutes while I captured the perfect shot, cause that's more important than paying attention to the road.:bonk:

Engine is still good. Had tranny work done a couple years ago ($2K). A bunch of other smaller stuff too.

mubai

Original poster
Jan 5, 2012
MAY03LT said:
how dare you:mad:

:rotfl::biggrin:

Judging by the reaction of the natives, I may need to make a quiet exit when I leave. Or I'll just post up fake issues, like, what's the spark plug part number, where does the oil go? What's this red wire? Making weird vibration while parked near volcano.

:rotfl:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
You have volcanoes in PA? :eek: :rotfl:

cjceg1985

Dec 8, 2011
If you accidentally drove your car into a volcano we could prolly forget that you said u were getting rid of it first, lol.:raspberry:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danfromutah

Members Online