15125888 Springs No longer available. Confirmed.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Listing doesn't imply availability. Recommend you call and confirm inventory, then come back and tell us they're REALLY available. :wink:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Many people have tried to find them, but they really do seem to be gone...

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Go ahead and place your order, I bet in about 3 weeks you will get a refund and they will tell you that they are on back order.

snowyredenvoy

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
My bad, Didnt think they would have shown them available if they arent available. sorry

tblazerdude

Dec 4, 2011
yeah, i called the dealership the other day with the part #'s and they laughed at me. No 87's, or 88's in all of N. America. Junk yard EXT searching here I come. I'm driving from Naples, FL to Naperville, IL in January and I'm gonna stop at every junk yard I see until I find them.

TXBlazer

Nov 21, 2011
Cypress, TEXAS USA
I have 2 sets of springs....front and rear...I have no clue as to their part number, but the RPO codes are still on them....if anyone is interested, one set has less then 5k and the other has just under 10k miles wise. I'll have to check them out and post up the RPO codes for Y'all.

Bartonmd

Nov 20, 2011
TXBlazer said:
I have 2 sets of springs....front and rear...I have no clue as to their part number, but the RPO codes are still on them....if anyone is interested, one set has less then 5k and the other has just under 10k miles wise. I'll have to check them out and post up the RPO codes for Y'all.

The springs of interest are from EXT trailblazers (and XL 'voys), as they are a heavier rate than the SWB springs...

Mike

Heepish

Dec 4, 2011
Glad I got mine when I did, then...I remember trying to get a set of 86's/87's and they were on indefinite back-order, so I just opted for the stiffer spring.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Isn't moog making replacement springs now? I don't know where they fall in comparison to the various stock spring rates.

I should find out what springs mine has just to satisfy my curiosity.

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
These guys will cut custom springs for you. Someone just needs to measure the end twists to get the proper ID. I believe 3" ID is what we want. The OD of all of our lifts/spacers is 4.5".

3 Springs : FOA OFF-ROAD Shock Absorbers

16"x400lbs would be approximately an 87 spring.

These are flat cut top and bottom, but I figured if you moved the isolator to the bottom of the strut you'd have a nice flat perch on both sides.

These guys make sick offroad coilover setups for good prices. I was going to get a set made for my TB. Someone else should get on that ASAP. :biggrin:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.