'08 Electrical Diagrams

addohm

Original poster
Jun 15, 2012
Does anyone have them or know where I can get them? Chiltons is overly generic and does not cover everything, especially in higher end models.

nevermind

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
The definitive factory manuals from Helm Inc. should have them, but of course they are over $100 unless you find a buy on Ebay. AlldataDIY.com is a convenient on-line way to get data that's more detailed than Chiltons. You can pay for a specific period or vehicle. Haven't checked prices lately because I invest in factory paper manuals whenever I adopt a new vehicle. The free ones available via a link here for download seem to include for the 2008 Isuzu Ascender, a sister truck, but most of the schematics are the same. Funny, I never looked at the 2008 one before.

addohm

Original poster
Jun 15, 2012
Thanks.

I'm going to add a 12v -> 5v DC/DC Converter to power a bluetooth adapter that will tie in to the RCA inputs just behind the DVD Video Player. I want to be as discrete as possible with it, which is why I wanted the drawings. It's a <50$ modification that allows for bluetooth, unlike other proprietary mods (Ones that tie into the Onstar system) that I've seen floating around for almost 300$.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Ahem, yes, just check my sig below. 08 manual includes wiring schematics (in colour!) and component location diagrams. Best of all, it's free!

Roadie, did you forget the most viewed thread on here? :raspberry:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Mooseman said:
Roadie, did you forget the most viewed thread on here? :raspberry:
Would never forget it, and thank you again for such a deal. I start to assume every noob finds them when they discover the site. I think where I went wrong was I went to my own set of what I thought was your manuals and all I found in the 2008 section was the Isuzu. I'll look again when I get a chance.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online