06 Denali exhaust suggestions/questions, will either of these fit????

coops09gxp

Original poster
Mar 13, 2014
Hello folks,

I would like to install a better exhaust on my 06 Envoy Denali after I take care of a few more things. I am having a heck of a time finding any aftermarket exhausts for our Envoy Denali's!!! I did happen to locate one from Magnaflow, it is #16656, it is listed as being for 06-09 Trailblazer SS. I have also found a Borla system, #140247, also listed for the 06-09 Trailblazer SS. Does anybody know if either of these will fit the Envoy Denali?? They are both single pass. side outlet systems. From what I can tell both systems look like the hangers are in the same location as the Envoy Denali exhaust.

If anybody has first hand experience with either system and the fitment that would be great!! Or, if anyone could point me in the direction of a cat-back exhaust system that IS made for the Envoy Denali that would also be very cool! Any feedback that could be provided for the system that you are running would be an added bonus.

Thanks for any help and/or info that you may be able to provide!!!

Tony

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
I'm sorry nobody ever got around to answering this.

I'm not entirely sure the SS exhaust would work, though one would think the hangers should be in the same position. But regular Envoy exhausts made for the V8 (I'm assuming you have a V8 as the Denali came well-packed) would work, I would suspect. A whole cat-back system likely just depends on whether you have an SWB or LWB vehicle, and the engine option. As far as I know, the Denali didn't get any special engine just for itself like the SS, it just comes very very very loaded.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Keep in mind that quite often local exhaust places can build a better catback exhaust for a cheaper price.

Pittdawg

Dec 5, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Keep in mind that quite often local exhaust places can build a better catback exhaust for a cheaper price.
What he said. Really all you need to do is swap out for an aftermarket muffler and you now have the functional equivalent of a "cat-back" exhaust.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online