DEAL 02-06 Envoy Door Brackets

hockeyman

Original poster
Aug 26, 2012
Please read all of the details before asking a question:

More of these door brackets are now available for the 02-04 Envoy.
I am not sure if they will fit any other year for the Envoy, nor if they'll fit the door panel in the TB. Please do you own research for the answer. And I only made these brackets. I did not make brackets for any other part of the door.

These brackets commonly break when removing the door panel(s) and cause the panel to rattle while driving. Replacing them through GM requires the purchase of a whole new door panel. This is a MUCH cheaper alternative. They're made of a 2-part plastic resin and should last for many years. Each one is located under the power window switch, towards the rear.

**Each OEM bracket is held on by one 10mm bolt and two phillips screws. The brackets I'm selling are an exact copy of the OEM brackets and will fit perfectly with the OEM hardware.

Brackets here are for the two front doors only -one bracket for each front door panel. Please see the attached photo's for their exact location. You will get two (2) brackets per purchase.

Asking $15 shipped per pair to the lower 48 states only, or $10 (per pair) picked up in the 34289 zip code. They'll be mailed through the post office, standard parcel.

I will ship to other destinations, but please email your zip code to me so I can get an exact shipping quote.
I can be reached at: pomarco331b@gmail.com

I respond much faster to emails (instead of PM's here) because incoming emails are sent directly to my android. Your choice though...

Thank you

I forgot to add that I accept paypal only if mailing is desired.

Picking them up from me is a cash only transaction.

Attachments

• Envoy Door Panel Retainers 001.JPG
    Envoy Door Panel Retainers 001.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 88
  • WP_000284-1.jpg
    WP_000284-1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 86
  • WP_000283.jpg
    WP_000283.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 79
  • WP_000281.jpg
    WP_000281.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 72
  • Envoy Door Panel Retainers 004.JPG
    Envoy Door Panel Retainers 004.JPG
    201.7 KB · Views: 68

stickypoop

Oct 14, 2014
Looks like the part I may need. Mines been broken since the previous owner and it's always bothered me!

IMG_20150314_172939.jpg

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
stickypoop said:
Looks like the part I may need. Mines been broken since the previous owner and it's always bothered me!

attachicon.gif
IMG_20150314_172939.jpg
Pop your switches out and look to see if it looks similar to the pictures above. The switch panel pops loose with a little pressure, should be easy to pop them off and check in a few minutes.

-Btw, awesome service you're offering for the community, hockeyman. Reasonable price too. :yes: :tiphat:

stickypoop

Oct 14, 2014
I'd have to say it's it. My switch pops out easier then most since it's broken too :rotfl:
Really looks as if the wind hooked the door. I'm going to buy a set of clips since I'll be taking the skin off anyway to replace the clunky check strap. :wooot:

hockeyman

Original poster
Aug 26, 2012
Thank you, Mounce! :biggrin:

The $15 covers the small $2.90 box that I purchase from the post office, along with the actual shipping cost (within the US) + delivery confirmation.

The post office told me that they do not offer delivery confirmation outside the US, so I cannot offer that to our International Friends. :wink:

Reactions: Mounce

stickypoop

Oct 14, 2014
Mine came a while ago (he got it in the mail really quick!) but I only just got around to replacing my broken one yesterday. New bracket fit perfectly and seems to be far stronger then the original :thumbsup:

hockeyman

Original poster
Aug 26, 2012
Mulehauler:
I mailed the door brackets at 10:29am today at the post office. Expected delivery is Thursday, 5-21-15.

Thank you for your business!

hockeyman

Original poster
Aug 26, 2012
I was told from a previous buyer that these fit his 2006 Envoy, so I can now say that they fit the '02-'06 Envoys.

Thank you :biggrin:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
hockeyman said:
I was told from a previous buyer that these fit his 2006 Envoy, so I can now say that they fit the '02-'06 Envoys.

Thank you :biggrin:
Title updated

Reactions: Mounce

hockeyman

Original poster
Aug 26, 2012
I am posting this in hopes that someone will read it before asking me...
1) If I made any other brackets for the door
2) If I'll sell my brackets separately

No and No.

hockeyman

Original poster
Aug 26, 2012
Read the first post in its entirety. Email him like he said he'd prefer or pm him with a chance of a delay.

Thank you, Mounce :smile:

Yes, I have plenty of these brackets for sale. I've made about 18-20 extra sets now and they're ready to be mailed. The only way to get 1 or 2 of them from the factory is to order a new set of door panels.

Email or PM me and we'll get everything set up. I normally mail them the following business day after the payment has been received...along with the tracking info.

-Marc

Reactions: Blckshdw and Mounce

Paul T

Jun 23, 2016
USA
Bumping.

Sold about 4 sets over the past week. I have -and can make- plenty more.
I really need these brackets, like last week. Could you please contact me ASAP so I could fix the door before the 1st of July? I have an paypal account already set up. Paul Thompson of Antioch Tn. 37013

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
You should send him a PM as he does not come on the forum on a regular basis.

Reactions: stickypoop

stickypoop

Oct 14, 2014
You should send him a PM as he does not come on the forum on a regular basis.

:2thumbsup:

His email address is also up there...

I can be reached at: pomarco331b@gmail.com

I respond much faster to emails (instead of PM's here) because incoming emails are sent directly to my android. Your choice though...

I put mine in about a year ago and they're still going strong. In fact I had completely forgot about these until I seen this thread pop up again. Great product

hockeyman

Original poster
Aug 26, 2012
Thank you.

I returned home from vacation a bit earlier than expected, so these brackets are ready to be boxed up and mailed again.

Paul T:
I replied to your PM a few minutes ago.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
:bump:for the unlock.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online