Your ideas for my 02 TB LS

SnowBlazer

Original poster
Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Good morning everyone! I'm kind of stumped on what to do to my TB from here. I have the following completed on my 02 TB LS:
  • Res delete
  • Pinstripe delete
  • Aftermarket radio
I want it to have a theme like Capote's "Bat Mobile", but I can't think of one off the top of my head for a white trailblazer. Here is a pic of what I got...

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
r1894 said:
I want it to have a theme like Capote's "Bat Mobile", but I can't think of one off the top of my head for a white trailblazer. Here is a pic of what I got...
Wow bro i'm quite honored that you wanna have a similar theme for your TB :yes: , it's flattering to inspire somebody else with all the work i've done to get my rig to look the way it does now. I think your TB would look great with a similar theme, whether it be an off-road build or lowered build.

The determining factor for which route you should take should be based on your daily road conditions throughout the year. Me being in the south, I don't have to worry about the snow, therefore the roads are in a lot better condition that roads where it snows part of the year. I'm not sure how much it snows in Colorado. If I lived somewhere where it snowed, maybe my build would of been an off-road one, or maybe my TB would of been sitting inside during winter.

The choice is yours bud, prepare to have a lot of fun thinking of a build and coming up with ideas, I look forward to following your build bud :thumbsup:

wsweet

Sep 25, 2014
depends really on what you do more with it. is it your daily? use it off road alot? bad weather where your at during certain seasons? with mine i used mine mainly to haul family around some and for the 4x4/towing and since i already have a bagged/bodied nissan in the works i wouldnt even think about lowering my tb

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:iagree: Really does matter most on daily driving habits

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Whats more pratical for your life style? Do go camping, hunting, offroading? Do you do any towing? Is the TB your DD? I left the suspension stock and just modded everything else. With the winters around here, I definitely do not want to go low and I use 4WD pretty much all winter long.

Performance wise, I would say to definitely get a PCM tune. You can install an air intake and delete the intake resonator. You can always install wheels and tires without lifting or lowering the TB.

Lighting is another option. HID/Crees are a huge improvement over halogens in the headlights (Even projector retrofit). Upgrade all incandescent bulbs to LEDs in the interior, turn signals, etc. Swap out tail lights for LED ones.

Possibilities are endless depending on what best works for you and how deep your mod fund goes.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
HARDTRAILZ said:
Go for a storm trooper theme...
That'd be pretty awesome Kyle!

Reactions: BHAMER

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
r1894 said:
I have contemplated it...problem is, they have saved my car from a number of door dings.
Do it!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Any new mods or ideas bro?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
r1894 said:
Not really just finished pinstripe removal last week...I got scratches all over the bumpers and lower portions of the doors so I'm brainstorming what I could do with that...maybe Plastidip the whole lower portion of the TB. :undecided:
Like in line with the bumpers? That'd be an awesome 2-tone look

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Maybe you should do a fender flare mod?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
There are Photoshop of a few versions of lowered sections blacked out w my white floating around. IMHO it looks too Jeep

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Nope. Struts don't change...

SnowBlazer

Original poster
Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
BlazingTrails said:
There are lots of spacers available by different manufacturers. If you can get some made for free why not? You still need taller struts tho right?
My idea exactly. My buddy said all I need to do is supply dimensions and materials.

HARDTRAILZ said:
Nope. Struts don't change...
So after the lift spacers, do I need to do anything outer than an alignment?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Wheel spacers if you go bigger tires

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samsen

Members Online