Yet another Canadian :)

Philip_SS

Original poster
Sep 30, 2014
Friend of mine mentioned the site so I figured I would come have a look see and lurk the forums offering my help if I can, sharing knowledge and even maybe get some answers lol. I'm a journeyman automotive tech (18yrs) and own a 2006 Trailblazer SS - imperial blue. I live on the border (ab/sk) and have lived in most of western Canada. Dunno what I'm missing but meh :smile:.

Cheers

Sir ffeJ

Dec 1, 2011
Mounce said:
Welcome to the Nation, Philip!! :tiphat: :thumbsup:You've came to a great place. :yes:
And the right place at that.
Welcome aboard Philip :yes:

Reactions: Mounce

linneje

Apr 26, 2012
Philip_SS said:
Friend of mine mentioned the site so I figured I would come have a look see and lurk the forums offering my help if I can, sharing knowledge and even maybe get some answers lol. I'm a journeyman automotive tech (18yrs) and own a 2006 Trailblazer SS - imperial blue. I live on the border (ab/sk) and have lived in most of western Canada. Dunno what I'm missing but meh :smile:.

Cheers

Philip
You will definitely find some answers here, if answers you are seeking.

Reactions: Philip_SS

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
howdy there pardner

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Hiya, go fast guy!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Hi there. Nice truck! You should fill in your profile info so that you show up in the member map. Great bunch of people here.

Mark@PCMofNC

Jul 14, 2014
Definitely one of the best colors for the TBSS. Welcome!

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome to the Nation!

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Sup Phill? Glad to see that you joined up!

This is Chris btw lol

Reactions: Philip_SS

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
TRAILBLAZER.gif
Welcome to the Nation!
TRAILBLAZER.gif

Philip_SS

Original poster
Sep 30, 2014
Lol thanks all, it's a decent ride needs some TLC (typical body sandblasting and other quirks) but recently after installing the headers my 3&4 gear decided to vacate so I now drive in 2 until I buy a new transmission (built of course)

As for my info and stuff like that it will have to wait until I get a computer setup as right now tapatalk is my only way to forum browse :sadcry:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Philip_SS said:
Lol thanks all, it's a decent ride needs some TLC (typical body sandblasting and other quirks) but recently after installing the headers my 3&4 gear decided to vacate so I now drive in 2 until I buy a new transmission (built of course)

As for my info and stuff like that it will have to wait until I get a computer setup as right now tapatalk is my only way to forum browse :sadcry:
You will learn fast that most of us use tapatalk on here lol

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
You could try using your browser and selecting "full site" at the bottom of the page once you get into the forums. It's not easy but it's doable if you're used to navigating websites that don't have a mobile layout on your phone.

Philip_SS

Original poster
Sep 30, 2014
Mounce said:
You could try using your browser and selecting "full site" at the bottom of the page once you get into the forums. It's not easy but it's doable if you're used to navigating websites that don't have a mobile layout on your phone.
I like easy lol [emoji1]

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
If anything I may end up posting updates from my own account lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danfromutah

Members Online