Top 10 best looking Trailvoy challenge

Derrick Rucker

Original poster
Apr 23, 2016
Tennessee
Hey guys I wasn't for sure where to post this so if you all need to move it that's fine, but anyway most of you all know I run a YouTube blog channel and for the rest of this week I'm going to be building a video for my channel of the top 10 best Trailblazers/Envoys in my opinion so if you'd like for your Trailvoy to be featured please comment here and post the best picture you all have of your rig. I will put your GMTNation names with the pictures if you all would like and I'm going to give GMTNation.com and big shout out to maybe bring more visitors to our site.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
I lose. :rotfl:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I like mine, but some dont. Use any pics you like since I know most are all over the web anyway. I know somewhere is a video from the 4x4 Jamboree in Indy with an interview and some info on the truck from a year or two ago.

27.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
:jawdrop2:Never mind @HARDTRAILZ wins. I wish I had the time,place and funds to build a rig like that it sure is pretty and does what he built it for.

Honestly it was time more than anything. And good people that wanted to help push this platform. Barton, MarkMC, HighVoltage, Regulator and several others helped me a ton over the years. We all seemed to work well together. Back in the day, I think we lifted 5 or 6 truck at my place in one weekend, plus adding sliders, bumpers and armor n such. when no one wanted to support the platform some pretty good people stepped up and made it happen. Still glad to have been a part of that. Got some damn good friends out of it.

Derrick Rucker

Original poster
Apr 23, 2016
Tennessee
Hahahaha thanks for the responses I'll probably have the list made on Friday I just wanted to give some members on here time to respond to this but if I don't get a bunch of responses I'll just go through and find the top 10

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I have not seen him over here

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
A lot of the guys that are mostly off-road only wander over here for the details on some some of the common fixes.

03_LT_EXT_4X4

Dec 31, 2015
Pennsylvania
These are some of the best I have. Definitely feel free to crop them to get rid of the tall resolution from my iPhone camera if you use them.
IMG_8602.JPG
IMG_4846.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4835.JPG
    IMG_4835.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: JPutnam

07TrailyLS

May 7, 2014
Toledo ohio
My trucks a mess from the ten inches of snow we just got so the pics are from last summer It's lowered 2/4. I have no idea why the pics are flipped sorry.

Attachments

• IMG_1510.JPG
    IMG_1510.JPG
    205.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1509.JPG
    IMG_1509.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1511.JPG
    IMG_1511.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 20

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I would. I would build another, but with a few SOLID changes from the start.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I would. I would build another, but with a few SOLID changes from the start.

I see what you did there :wink:

When I first joined the OS, and saw all the lifted guys, I wanted to get in on that action too. Having MarkMC move to the sunshine state, and come to my first meet to put a lift in with @Decembersend sold me on it. Just didn't have the money. Those were the days of my easily influenced mod bug. :stars:

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Keep it for another couple years and when I get the girlfriend a car and get another loan I'll buy it for a little less :2thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Sadly it seems to go up in value to me as I add to it. Its scheduled for some $1750 in tires soon and maybe another bumper come spring. I am certain once the brakes n steering get redone as well I will fall back in love and be really hard pressed to let r go. But at this point it will be around for a bunch of years!

---I would not pay anything extra for an 09 either...I dont like the headlights and it adds nothing over my 06 imho. I had an entire truck with new LT front i could have swapped and sold the truck with the headlights and aftermarket black grill cause I am just not a fan.

I know there are other nice rides oout there...why aren't yall posting up?

Reactions: tsmith1156

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Understandable, sounds like some fun upgrades coming. I really kind of do like our headlights with the grille divider

Sadly it seems to go up in value to me as I add to it. Its scheduled for some $1750 in tires soon and maybe another bumper come spring. I am certain once the brakes n steering get redone as well I will fall back in love and be really hard pressed to let r go. But at this point it will be around for a bunch of years!

---I would not pay anything extra for an 09 either...I dont like the headlights and it adds nothing over my 06 imho. I had an entire truck with new LT front i could have swapped and sold the truck with the headlights and aftermarket black grill cause I am just not a fan.

I know there are other nice rides oout there...why aren't yall posting up?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online