The end of the world

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Ok we can agree on the Cummins engine. On of of the best diesels out there I think ..Unfortunately I will agree with you that you are having a break down and not sure of what you are talking about concerning the rest :rotfl::rotfl::raspberry::raspberry: sorry that early look 70 - 80's was butt ugly

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
These look like real trucks, not the swoopy curvy crap they pass off as a truck these days...

truck2.jpg

truck.jpg

truck3.jpg

Love this look
truck4.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Its ok. That's why they have the swooping crap. Most people can't handle the squared shoulders of a real truck. Women love the curvy f150s.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Ford.jpeg
Thats why I like Ford.. All the good looking women can be found there:raspberry::raspberry:

Picture did not get pasted properly . Not to good with that stuff just think one is there

View attachment 18607
Will see if that works

HARDTRAILZ said:
Its ok. That's why they have the swooping crap. Most people can't handle the squared shoulders of a real truck. Women love the curvy f150s.

Hardtrailz check post before finally figured the picture thing out I think:wootwoot::wootwoot:

Attachments

• Ford.jpeg
    Ford.jpeg
    11.8 KB · Views: 68

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
imagesCAT5JTCZ.jpg

hottie_4x4.jpg

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
These look like real trucks, not the swoopy curvy crap they pass off as a truck these days...

truck2.jpg

Love this look

My dad just sold is 1984 fully loaded Chevy Silverado that he bought in 1985 and it had only 64,000 miles on it at the time of sale. I wished I had room for it because he practically gave it away (since he was retiring to Hawaii and couldn't take it with him) and it was really nice for a car that sat in storage almost exclusively since about 94. It was just like the picture above except it was a long box.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
That would have been one sweet truck to find. Hard to find any in really good good shape, because people seem to use and keep them til they are about dead.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:

Oh nice I didn't know my girlfriends picture was up:biggrin:...I give her :2thumbsup:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
Oh nice I didn't know my girlfriends picture was up:biggrin:...I give her :2thumbsup:

It would be better if she wasn't nearly blonde....I prefer brunettes lol

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Voymom said:

Her blonde is perfect!! Nearly blonde is like piss yellow loll

Butttt if you say so Ill let her know tonight to change it :wink:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
Her blonde is perfect!! Nearly blonde is like piss yellow loll

Butttt if you say so Ill let her know tonight to change it :wink:

Piss yellow tends to be fake blonde...buttttt on that note, if she changes her hair color tonight, you HAVE to post another picture, or it did not happen :raspberry: :biggrin:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Voymom said:
Piss yellow tends to be fake blonde...buttttt on that note, if she changes her hair color tonight, you HAVE to post another picture, or it did not happen :raspberry: :biggrin:

I agree site rules picture or it did not happen :yes::yes:

Hardtrailz will back me up

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Voymom said:

:rotfl: You got it!! Do not be surprised to find the Voy in the background :biggrin:

Now to go find myself a cute blonde :pictures: shouldn't be too hard right :rotfl:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
:rotfl: You got it!! Do not be surprised to find the Voy in the background :biggrin:

Now to go find myself a cute blonde :pictures: shouldn't be too hard right :rotfl:

Not a blonde Sam...A smokin hot brunette or one of each :biggrin:

They HAVE to have bewbs though and an ass :lipsrsealed:

Just sayin

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Voymom said:
Not a blonde Sam...A smokin hot brunette or one of each :biggrin:

They HAVE to have bewbs though and an ass :lipsrsealed:

Just sayin

One of each? I shall do :biggrin: I like the brunettes myself also!! Blonde depends on the girls really, like the girl above pulls it off so shes an okay :yes: the fake blonde is a big NO NO :no::no:

Plus why you think i'm keeping my running boards on? Easier for the ladies to get in the truck lol :biggrin::yes:

Mark20

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Yeah, the subject has changed, just a little :biggrin:

Prefer brunettes too!

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Mark20 said:
Yeah, the subject has changed, just a little :biggrin:

Prefer brunettes too!

Didn't even notice. :rotfl:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Yes I agree I think Voymom really got us off topic here it was about the end of the world commercial :yes::yes: Voymom how could you side track us like that:rotfl::rotfl: This is a real serious thread about serious stuff:yes::yes:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Fire06 said:
Yes I agree I think Voymom really got us off topic here it was about the end of the world commercial :yes::yes: Voymom how could you side track us like that:rotfl::rotfl: This is a real serious thread about serious stuff:yes::yes:

Hey now lol it was already off topic..I was just adding fuel to the fire!!!

Besides I like looking too!!

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Voymom said:
Hey now lol ithttp://bestbikinimodels.com/sites/bestbikinimodels.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1080&g2_serialNumber=2 was already off topic..I was just adding fuel to the fire!!!

Besides I like looking too!!

Well then to me it is a natural progression from end of the world to bikini models and all in the one thread. If the world was to end of course all the hot women would be wearing bikinis !! Right:wootwoot::wootwoot:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Fire06 said:
Well then to me it is a natural progression from end of the world to bikini models and all in the one thread. If the world was to end of course all the hot women would be wearing bikinis !! Right:wootwoot::wootwoot:

Nope...They would be naked!!!

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Voymom said:

:blinkhuh:

I didnt know you swong both ways... please tell us more!

(I think she deserves a invitation to the BOOBIES thread in the paid section so she can post some of the activities!!)

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
TollKeeper said:
:blinkhuh:

I didnt know you swong both ways... please tell us more!

(I think she deserves a invitation to the BOOBIES thread in the paid section so she can post some of the activities!!)

lol, yes I swing both ways. But I also don't kiss and tell :biggrin: so an invite wouldn't be necessary.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
o.O

What the hell have I missed in here...

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
I don't like you anymore Roadie. :raspberry: And I wasn't sleeping, just took the pic at the wrong time lol.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Hatchet said:
I don't like you anymore Roadie. :raspberry: And I wasn't sleeping, just took the pic at the wrong time lol.

It looks like you were sleeping :yes::yes: and as they say a picture is worth a thousand words :rotfl::rotfl:

Hatchet said:
o.O

What the hell have I missed in here...

That line says it all !!!! :raspberry::raspberry: You were sleeping :raspberry::raspberry:

I bet you are awake now :thumbsup::thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
How about using multi-quote feature instead of 3 posts....

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Multiquote is the button in YELLOW here:

View attachment 20072

Hit it on each of the posts you want to combine into one reply, then hit the "Reply With Quote" to add your content.

Or conversely, for faster learning on all things about VBulletin forum software, visit the fine FAQ: Reading and Posting Messages

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 34

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danfromutah

Members Online