Dec 6, 2011
I hope this works from Tapatalk.

[video=youtube;XxFYYP8040A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxFYYP8040A[/video]

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011

Mark20

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Did you have to change anything? I checked the link from my Xoom and it worked.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Mark20 said:
Did you have to change anything? I checked the link from my Xoom and it worked.
The URL you posted is for the mobile version. I picked the video ID out of the URL, opened it on youtube and copied the new URL. If you click the "Reply with quote" button on your original post, you can see what the final result looks like.

Mark20

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Thanks! I'll edit the post when I get to a real computer.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

Thanks!

Sent from a real computer :biggrin:

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
Well I just saw it on the super bowl! I'm glad nobody puss-ed out and pulled it from airing because Ford are a bunch of cry babies.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
My favorite!

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
That's a good video, but I can't compare it until I see the rest of them - they're on my computer.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Yup, by far my favorite commercial!

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
turned to my dad and said "Yep thats what its all about ford boy take that triton v8 nonsense home"

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
The comments below the article were obviously all written by Ford owners. :rolleyes:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
I just love this commercial, Dave should have got a Chevy.

[video=youtube_share;XxFYYP8040A]http://youtu.be/XxFYYP8040A[/video]

YOUNG

Dec 4, 2011
I also saw this, and my dad was watching with me, and he said " well there has to be more than one chevy to make it" and then the others started coming out,

Then i was like well if the world is ending in December then ill be in my traiblazer and he said he will happily be in his sierra, then told me that mine was like a little sister to his...

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
DJones said:
This has already been posted about:

The end of the world

Didn't see the other thread. People need to post in the right section. :hissyfit:

Mods merge or just delete this thread.

Mark20

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Sorry, looks like I focused on the SUV & Truck Chat part of the forum I did post it in originally.

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Off topic but speaking of Ford supposedly a common problem with the truck heads is spark plugs blowing out just happened to my dads truck tonight on his way home from work....JUNk

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
LOL! nice one! First time around video didn't work for me either and just got around to it today :biggrin:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
STLtrailbSS said:
Off topic but speaking of Ford supposedly a common problem with the truck heads is spark plugs blowing out just happened to my dads truck tonight on his way home from work....JUNk
Why are the plugs blown out? Not put in properly to start with? Or is the issue with the head itself:undecided:

Jockingrey

Jan 31, 2012
Fire06 said:
Why are the plugs blown out? Not put in properly to start with? Or is the issue with the head itself:undecided:

Probably the head issue. The one where they didn't have enough threads in the head for the spark plug and they would blow out.:hopeless:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
"We can wait until the world ends, and if we need to, we will apologize. In the meantime, people who are really worried about the Mayan calendar coming true should buy a Silverado right away.”

Way to go GM!!!!!!!!!!!

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
My cousin's response to it was funny:
They failed to show that the Jeepers were all off traversing the wasteland to do battle with the alien/zombie menace by themselves.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
DJones said:
My cousin's response to it was funny:

Thats why there were no Trailblazer's either. We were leading the Jeeps to the battle.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
I realize no Fords made it but did they (the Fords) start all the chev"s before breakin down so the chev's could get to the meeting spot:rotfl::rotfl:

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
First time I saw that since I was on a plane during most of the game. A little dark and interesting they did a full on Ford bash. I have to say though having driven several brand new Silverados, the interiors are severely lacking compared to Dodge and Ford. Chevy trucks are much more utilitarian at a time when even the basic economy cars are getting more luxury touches and trucks are more like luxury cars.

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Fire06 said:

its a head defect literally hundreds of cases of it on the Ford Trucks forum its ridiculous

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
STLtrailbSS said:
its a head defect literally hundreds of cases of it on the Ford Trucks forum its ridiculous

For their sake as a company I hope they deal with it properly and not like Detroit of the past and stick their head in the ground and hope it goes away.:yes::yes:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Have you ever watched alot of the dodge ram commercials? Have you noticed they only trash ford, never chevy. Makes ya think lol

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Fire06 said:
You always trash the leader when you are behind

I definitely would not put Chevy or Dodge behind Ford.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Sorry Hardtrailz to me the gm pickup has a dated look and interior. They need to put some money into some R&D to get caught up. When we were looking to but out trailblazer we looked at pickups (09) and the GM's had the smallest crew cabs and just looked dated inside. Now I can't comment on the interior of the (12)'s but they had some catching up to do.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
DJones said:
They are RAM now. Not Dodge. My least favorite of the Big Three.

Typical Detroit let's screw around with brand recognition because we don't want our Dodge ram pickup thought of , as a Dodge

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
The Ford's look like ass. I cant stand the rear or front of them. The F150's esp look like little bitch trucks. The superduty's are ok, but I would not buy one over a Chevy or a Dodge/Ram. Not really fond of the Dodge front either. I do love the lines of Chevy's other than the early 2000's. The old square style is what I really like. None of the new ones can touch the rugged look of a 70s or 80s Chevy. Edit--My wife likes f-150's, but she likes lots of feminine things.

The new Chevy interior's are really nice. I spent some time piloting an 11, crew cab., long bed, 37s w 20s, duramax, and would love to have one. Quiet, powerful, had a beautiful all black interior with nice back up camera factory.

I do really have a soft spot the older Cummins powered dodges though. One of the finest simplest engines in a truck ever.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danfromutah

Members Online