Support Group/Thread For Mod Addiction or MA

7d9_z28

Apr 22, 2014
I suppose I should step up and admit I have a problem:

I too, am a modaholic.

I float about the internet looking for ideas, and then I try to do them as cheap as possible (cause Im a broke mofo).

Leveling kit, HIDs, Switchbacks, modified stock intake, PCM tune by Baker Engineering, weldeds, H2 wheels, drls converted to turns (also with switchbacks), body matching everything, etc.

I also like to repurpose stock parts from other vehicles, for example Id like some Denali two tone seats (and some buckets in place of the rear seat)

BlazingTrails

Original poster
Apr 27, 2014
7d9_z28 said:
I suppose I should step up and admit I have a problem:

I too, am a modaholic.

I float about the internet looking for ideas, and then I try to do them as cheap as possible (cause Im a broke mofo).

Leveling kit, HIDs, Switchbacks, modified stock intake, PCM tune by Baker Engineering, weldeds, H2 wheels, drls converted to turns (also with switchbacks), body matching everything, etc.

I also like to repurpose stock parts from other vehicles, for example Id like some Denali two tone seats (and some buckets in place of the rear seat)
Welcome! We are here for you, sometimes we fall off the wagon bragging about our mods. We try to stay on track. - support group

:rotfl:

Reactions: 7d9_z28 and Capote

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Got more parts in mail today...ooops

Reactions: Capote

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Stopped n looked into running dual exhaust today too. Got to flex it out n see if it will work

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Ordered part/mod for another members rig....is that a sign of addiction?

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
About to install my e fans with the flexalite fan controller. Going for a different route. With this controller you have the option to by pass the system to run 100% by a flick of a switch. Muhahaha. Trying to get as much modding as I can b4 the baby arrives.

Reactions: Mooseman

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Atta boy. Hope it works perfect on the first shot

Reactions: jrSS

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I still got a pile of truck mods to do but need to finish modding house first.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
I have my pan hard bar begging for me to put it on. BUT this weekend Austin and I are lowering another tbss this weekend so my shits gotta wait.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Admittedly

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Atta boy. Mods rule!

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
I am really thinking of taking my side mirrors off and putting the non painted ones on. The pair on mine are chipping and looking like shit. My step father has a 2002 trailblazer and his side mirrors look brand new and are the non painted ones.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Do eeet

Reactions: CaptainKD

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Thinking about experimenting with a mod to see if I can get a small amount of accent lighting to shine out from the small open space around the gear shift button on the shifter. You guys know what i'm referring too?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Yep. Could be sweet

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Capote said:
Thinking about experimenting with a mod to see if I can get a small amount of accent lighting to shine out from the small open space around the gear shift button on the shifter. You guys know what i'm referring too?
That's a brilliant idea. I want to do that to my Camaro now. Another little mod idea to add to the huge list...

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Sparky said:
That's a brilliant idea. I want to do that to my Camaro now. Another little mod idea to add to the huge list...
Yesss :biggrin: I'm always looking around my TB searching for even the smallest mod idea

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mod Bug Hug :grouphug:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Group therapy!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
They make you feel better...do em