Sunday Morning Coming Down

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
3/18/12...Little after dawn.... The camera date and time are wrong.

Woke up early and figured I would go get myself some new pics. Wanted to re-create one I had in the before and after thread, but figured I would post them all since I got different angles and such some people may be interested in. I think some turned out pretty good. I do wish I had a better camera and more opportunities to get out and just snap some fun shots. Hope ya'll enjoy.

SDC12631-1.jpg

SDC12616-1.jpg

SDC12617-1.jpg

SDC12618-1.jpg

SDC12619-1.jpg

SDC12623-1.jpg

SDC12624-1.jpg

SDC12625-1.jpg

SDC12626-1.jpg

SDC12627.jpg

SDC12628-1.jpg

SDC12629-1.jpg

SDC12630-1.jpg

Scooter Scott

Dec 7, 2011
Awesome pictures man! I need to get down there and get some pics of my Jeep with that background.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Looking real good bud!

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Love those river shots!! :thumbsup: :salivate:

IF I weren't so afraid of getting harmless stuck, I'd actually try something like that!

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Thanks guys.

Pics were in SE Indiana where I grew up. Been in that creek literally 1000s of times. Very pretty area with a lil waterfall.

Scooter Scott

Dec 7, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Thanks guys.

Pics were in SE Indiana where I grew up. Been in that creek literally 1000s of times. Very pretty area with a lil waterfall.

You just said "pretty" :raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Scooter Scott said:
You just said "pretty" :raspberry:

Your pretty jeep will look great there too.:raspberry:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Your pretty jeep will look great there too.:raspberry:

If I grew balls and took harmless swimming, would you pull me out when (the inevitable happens) and I get stuck?

Of course, AFTER we're all done laughing our asses off and documenting the mess...

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
harmless said:
If I grew balls and took harmless swimming, would you pull me out when (the inevitable happens) and I get stuck?

Of course, AFTER we're all done laughing our asses off and documenting the mess...

Please let me know when / if you plan on doing this...
I need a good laugh after the last few weeks I've had with work... :tongue:

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
harmless said:

I know where the holes are and you would not need to worry about getting stuck. I have taken a Trans Am across the one section. It is technically a road. All paved out one side and tight twisty single lane gravel out the other. If you get down this way, we could have some fun.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
"Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down" is a song written by Kris Kristofferson but Mr. Cash later recorded it and hit number 1 with it. I like Kris's version.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Hardtrailz, latter this year, hoping around late november, I am planning a off road camping meet. You are a required attendee, just a FYI...

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
TollKeeper said:
Hardtrailz, latter this year, hoping around late november, I am planning a off road camping meet. You are a required attendee, just a FYI...

Near stl is definitely do-able.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
navigator said:
Kyle's truck is so bad and his tires are so big it seems to drive on water!

Noooo, please don't say that. I can see Kyle's ego inflating. :raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
navigator said:
Kyle's truck is so bad and his tires are so big it seems to drive on water!

Regulator said:
Noooo, please don't say that. I can see Kyle's ego inflating. :raspberry:

Nope. Its still just a little truck to me. If it ever gets on 40-42 inch tires then it will be something.

Scooter Scott

Dec 7, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Nope. Its still just a little truck to me. If it ever gets on 40-42 inch tires then it will be something.

Ha you won't even make it to that with the TB.

muahmuah.gif

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Scooter Scott said:
Ha you won't even make it to that with the TB.

muahmuah.gif

Maybe after the Burban is back up and running. TB still needs braided lines, spare wheel, rear bumper, fender tubes, blah blah blah.

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Awesome pictures! Hardtrailz I love your truck:thumbsup: It's got a perfect stance, all the proportions are correct. Well done.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
HARDTRAILZ said:
Near stl is definitely do-able.

I hope to not even be living any where near STL by then.. Nope, this will be in the area of Idaho Springs, CO.

Oh yea.. And I call shotgun..

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
TollKeeper said:
I hope to not even be living any where near STL by then.. Nope, this will be in the area of Idaho Springs, CO.

Oh yea.. And I call shotgun..

Hoping to get out there this year. Got a buddy moving to Durango and a bunch of people going for a week+ adventure out there, but fuel prices make it difficult.

Scooter Scott

Dec 7, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Hoping to get out there this year. Got a buddy moving to Durango and a bunch of people going for a week+ adventure out there, but fuel prices make it difficult.

I was gonna go with wedding prices for my excuse :tongue:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmaxdob

Members Online