SS Sketch

SBUBandit

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Got bored sitting around the other night and this is something I enjoy doing from time to time. Found a pic I liked and sketched it. Let's see who recognizes the truck.

View attachment 23766

Attachments

• SSsmall.JPG
    SSsmall.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 18

SBUBandit

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
jrSS said:

No, although it could have been yours after about 15 seconds with a lime green pencil.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Well Done.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:undecided: Reminds me of Sam's (Bo Tie SS) truck, a pic he took at Clearwater beach during a visit down here. (the tails, and reflection on the body)

Edit: Found it! :biggrin:

IMG_2943.jpg

SBUBandit

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Blckshdw said:
:undecided: Reminds me of Sam's (Bo Tie SS) truck, a pic he took at Clearwater beach during a visit down here. (the tails, and reflection on the body)

Edit: Found it! :biggrin:

Nice work Carlton, that's the one

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
not too shabby sir :thumbsup:

here is mine... well not mine, but my brother had this done for me as a Christmas gift when i first bought the truck..
2012-11-08193415.jpg

SBUBandit

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Boricua SS said:
not too shabby sir :thumbsup:

here is mine... well not mine, but my brother had this done for me as a Christmas gift when i first bought the truck..

Thanks. I enjoy doing one every once in a while. Especially if i can find something where the light leaves really clean lines on the body. Next I was thinking about doing something with bull on it, or maybe the cavallino rampante.

On a side note, should Bo Tie stumble across this thread, if he'd like the original, he's welcome to it. Once i scan them in and throw it in the folder I'm not really sure what to do with them anyways.

edit: Ended up deciding on the bull. Aventador LP 700-4 to be specific.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramblinjon

Members Online