Sightings - Is this a GMTNation member? **Eastern Canada**

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
090607-01-2002_Chevrolet_Trailblazer.jpg

kevinwilesjr

Dec 5, 2011
Rt. 93 south coming out of Boston yesterday around 3:45pm. Silver/blue two-tone(custom paint job), tinted windows, aftermarked taillights, res delete, and debadged...

Ring any bells? I know you saw me in the fast lane...just wondering if it's anyone around here

gmtrailblazer

Dec 17, 2011
around York, PA today. Saw a lifted gray Envoy XL with a bull bar and black XD Rockstar wheels..... the license plate ended in 98

ieatglue

Nov 20, 2011
There's a pewter Trailblazer EXT always parked at Thornlea Secondary School on Bayview, just south of Highway 7. In the Spring/Summer he has Black 20" SS rims on, and steelies in the winter. I'm def. passing some time and leaving him a website card to have him join!

sawicksted

Dec 7, 2011
Just thought I would see if there is anyone out here in PEI other than me. I see quite a few TB's every day but doubt any of them are into mods or anything.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
sawicksted said:
Just thought I would see if there is anyone out here in PEI other than me. I see quite a few TB's every day but doubt any of them are into mods or anything.

There's a few I think. You'll have better luck finding them in THIS thread. :thumbsup:

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
I've been seeing a few in the mall parking lots, lately. Need to get some new GMTNation business cards, to hand out or stick into driver's side window. Anybody got a design template? Do I need permission from the site owners for use of the logo?

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
I saw a tan envoy on rochester rd with tail light tints today around 2:45ish! Pasted hamlin road going south

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Canadian Mike said:
I've been seeing a few in the mall parking lots, lately. Need to get some new GMTNation business cards, to hand out or stick into driver's side window. Anybody got a design template? Do I need permission from the site owners for use of the logo?

Yes. Talk to Ghoster.

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Anybody in New Brunswick [or Eastern Canada] see this, you'll know it's me!! :2thumbsup:

6882741099_8ee9452dc1_d.jpg

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
I parked next to a black SS with looks like 22" black SS rims and tinted tails at Oakland university the other day...anyone on here? It looks good :yes:

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
harmless said:
Interesting use of the "old" decal. :rotfl:

Driving around for awhile with the "Chapter" portion only. I was going to remove the old decal completely. I'm glad I didn't, as the combo looks good.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Canadian Mike said:
Driving around for awhile with the "Chapter" portion only. I was going to remove the old decal completely. I'm glad I didn't, as the combo looks good.

Interestingly enough, yes it does. :thumbsup:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Canadian Mike said:

Yes it does look good:thumbsup:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
High Voltage said:
Well if you see a big black one on the side of the road and me walking you best be stopping!!!:biggrin:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

- What did you do with your GMT today?

-> I towed High-Voltage home. :crazy:

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
A silver Trailblazer parked in Sobey's, on Prospect St. around 8:15am.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
DJones said:
Today, I did see Silver 'n' clean. I-69 NB, coming out from under the Union Chapel Road underpass. I got a long view of his truck, but the windows are really dark. I was being followed by a bright yellow Penske truck and a white Gibson's truck.

You guys are in Eastern Canada? :raspberry:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
DJones said:
Today, I did see Silver 'n' clean. I-69 NB, coming out from under the Union Chapel Road underpass. I got a long view of his truck, but the windows are really dark. I was being followed by a bright yellow Penske truck and a white Gibson's truck.

djthumper said:
You guys are in Eastern Canada? :raspberry:

Good to see I am not the only one that messed that up lol

http://gmtnation.com/f39/gmt-member-1999/

Try this :thumbsup: It is for everyone and not just Canada

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
:thankyou: to BO TIE SS for creating the sticky for all the Communities. Simplifies the sightings!

CdnGMan

Original poster
Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
:iagree:
I always took it for granted when I created the thread in the EASTERN CANADA section that it was targeted to us Eastern Canucks... :undecided:

I guess it goes to show you that people don't always read before they post stuff... :raspberry:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
CdnGMan said:
Ugh... I was hoping you'd have forgotten that by now... :tongue:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Now why would I forget one of my OWN stunts?!?! :raspberry:

Post or be posted about my friend. Tonight is your last "mercy" night. :tongue:

Fire06 said:
Harmless remembers ALL

Yes. Yes I do. Well sometimes...

This large pile of yellow sticky notes helps a lot too. :rotfl:

So what's everyone got planned for tomorrow? (Sat)

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Spotted this Silver Voy this morning.

6798689110_30e61224f2_z_d.jpg

Parked in front of the Conservation Council of NB. :eyebrowhuh: Kind of ironic!

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Canadian Mike said:

Why? :confused:

Maybe he's applying for funds to help in preserving an iconic GMT platform. I think that's a WIN. :raspberry:

RayVoy

Nov 20, 2011
Canadian Mike said:
Spotted this Silver Voy this morning.

6798689110_30e61224f2_z_d.jpg

Holy crap Mike, you've got a bunch of snow up there :crazy:

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
RayVoy said:
Holy crap Mike, you've got a bunch of snow up there :crazy:

Saint John got more rain than snow last storm? I think Freddy's snow removal budget is spent.

RayVoy

Nov 20, 2011
We got rain last 2 storms, getting a pile of it right now, roads/streets are flooded, catch basins overflowing. It could be a messy night.

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Silver TB at the lights on Hanwell & Prospect. Maybe a Boston fan?

7001589603_b05c4a629e_z_d.jpg

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
I cheer for the winning team. :raspberry:

(I have no allegiances, 'cept to the highest bidder. :biggrin:)

That way you are always for the winning team:wootwoot::wootwoot:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
07 up Silver TB. Deleted roof rack, SS rear bumper, RS badging, modded bowties, mountain bike on the hitch rack, nice wheels...

Being stalked in Midland, Ontario around 4PM Wed, April 25th, 2012 by yours truely.

Present yourself! You had a nice ride! :thumbsup:

(I posted this on the OS too (my only post since the exodus) - just to try to capture a wayward member, please don't lynch me!) :crazy:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnnnyj

Members Online