Shirts group buy

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Maybe you can post the list of buyers and next to each user name put have shipping address or do not have shipping address. This way we can see whos address you are missing, unless you are planning to PM everyone individually. Just a thought.

shrek77

Mar 30, 2012
Can I still get a shirt with a decal if it's not to late?

Charley12

Mar 23, 2013
I'm itching to get this in the mail!!!! Planning to represent GMT nation at Heritage 2K13 in a couple of weeks!!! :thumbsup:

tbuckalew14

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
dmanns67 said:
Do you have an ETA on when the shirts will be shipped out?

I was hoping to have them all out already, but they are taking a little longer than I thought they would. took me longer to sort through the paypal and pm's than I though too. All the decals are run off, screens are ready, some of the koozies are done, a handful of shirts are done. Should start seeing orders in about a week.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
tbuckalew14 said:
I was hoping to have them all out already, but they are taking a little longer than I thought they would. took me longer to sort through the paypal and pm's than I though too. All the decals are run off, screens are ready, some of the koozies are done, a handful of shirts are done. Should start seeing orders in about a week.

Not a problem. I appreciate the update and you taking the time to put this together. :thumbsup:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Not a problem. I appreciate the update and you taking the time to put this together. :thumbsup:

Agreed as well!

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
any updates on this?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Thanks for all your hard work. I know there is a ton more effort and work in something like this than most realize.

tbuckalew14

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
For those getting decals...I highly recommend wiping the glass with alcohol and not doing it directly in the sun. At the very least ammonia free glass cleaners(ammonia can ruin the adhesive of the decal). You can spray the back of the decal with some soapy water to move it into position, then take a credit card or something similar(wrap it in a rag or old shirt sleeve so it doesn't cut into the decal)and push out the water. Let it sit for and dry. Don't drive if it's still really wet...they could possible slide off the window.

Or you can just clean the window and stick it on dry.

There are also some extras in some of the packages. All completely random, some people got extra decals, extra koozies or an extra shirt.

Charley12

Mar 23, 2013
tbuckalew14 said:
There are also some extras in some of the packages. All completely random, some people got extra decals, extra koozies or an extra shirt.

This makes my day!!! Its like Christmas! I'm not gonna know what's in my bag until I open it!! Thanks again Tim for doing this!

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
tbuckalew14 said:
For those getting decals...I highly recommend wiping the glass with alcohol and not doing it directly in the sun. At the very least ammonia free glass cleaners(ammonia can ruin the adhesive of the decal). You can spray the back of the decal with some soapy water to move it into position, then take a credit card or something similar(wrap it in a rag or old shirt sleeve so it doesn't cut into the decal)and push out the water. Let it sit for and dry. Don't drive if it's still really wet...they could possible slide off the window.

Nice! Def looking forward to seeing whats in the package when i get mine!

christo829

Dec 7, 2011
Fairfax, Virginia
tbuckalew14 said:

Just got my USPS notice! WooHoo!! Looking forward to getting this. It'll arrive just a little after my birthday, so it'll be part of my extended
celebration. :wink:

Thanks for doing all this, Tim!!

Cheers-

Chris

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
USPS just made a special delivery courtesy of Tim! Thanks again man. Definitely quality products!

pu2a3a2u.jpg

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Short came in last night. Very nice stuff Tim, cleaned the truck today need to get the decal on.:wootwoot:

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
Shirt looks awesome it's in the wash now! (I have a thing about not wearing T-shirts until washed...). Thanks for your hard work on these Tim.

shrek77

Mar 30, 2012
Got mine today I love it!! Great job!

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Got mine yesterday and the stickers. Thanks Tim!

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Hopefully I will get to see my package come in this week sometime.

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
tbuckalew14 said:
I have about half of them shipped out. Some with the username on the sleeve and the ones that requested can coolers are the remaining to be shipped.

That's a bummer, i was hoping to have mine before i go in for surgery thursday. Thanks for the update though.

Wishbone

Dec 5, 2011
CaptainKD said:
Thank goodness I already have a shirt or the anticipation would be driving me bananas!

:drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling:

I know right! But it'll be worth the wait.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I got a tracking number!!!! :wootwoot:

revamp

Dec 22, 2011
Mansfield, TX
Looky looky what came in the mail today!!!

ebaqytuj.jpg

ahe2emad.jpg

Looks great!

Now I need to find members in DFW to share the love with!!!

And thanks for the bonus decals!

Thank you so much!

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Woot! i just checked my email and seen my shipping confirmation that was sent yesterday!

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
thanks for the hookup tim :smile: got some stuff to share at our october meet

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online