WANTED Retractable Cargo Cover

SnowBlazer

Original poster
Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Looking for a Retractable Cargo Cover for a decent price...the ones on Ebay are WAY out of my price range. If you have one that you are willing to part ways with, let me know! Color does't matter.

Thanks!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
I kinda want one too, a gray one. If there is more than one floating around :smile:
There's a lot on Ebay, just some are way overpriced. I believe they only came in gray, haven't seen it in any other color option :yes:
r1894 said:
Looking for a Retractable Cargo Cover for a decent price...the ones on Ebay are WAY out of my price range. If you have one that you are willing to part ways with, let me know! Color does't matter.

Thanks!
I too also made a post wanted one a while back, I agree with you on the one's on Ebay being too expensive

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
So you referred me to eBay then said they are too high lol

They came in tan also :yes:
Yeah because that's only place to really find them lol

Oh yeah you're right, i've only seen on tan one I think

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I found mine on craigslist, I have found a fw of them there at a reasonable price.

Reactions: Capote

dingle

May 26, 2012
I haven't been on this site in ages but I'm gonna be a hero to someone. I have a retractable cover I'm looking to sell. It is gray or tan I can't really tell. It was in my father in laws Oldsmobile bravada and it was tan with a tan interior. I used it in my Saab with a black interior and it looked good. I've seen on eBay they range from $50 to over $100. Make an offer. I'd like to deal local if possible.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
What are you considering "high priced"? I have seen them online for a wide range of prices from $100-$300. Quite a few on used EBay for $100.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
They are 50-75 found here. Will keep an eye out.

Reactions: djthumper

No Tyme

Jun 23, 2015
Monroe County Michigan
I picked up one but it turned out to be tan and I would like the Shale color, with is a very light tan in color.
Will to consider trade for Shale...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmaxdob

Members Online