Photo Contest #31

big ed

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Test your photo skills with GMTNations members photo contest!

submit your best picture that falls under the guidelines of the chosen topic and the agreed upon rules.

Topic:
fletch09 said:
Open - post your best pic of your GMT.

Deadline, October 17th at 11:59 pm:

Rules:

- Each entry must be a picture taken of your General Motors Truck, taken by you or someone you know (if your driving). No one else's pictures please.

-No pictures older than 2 months. (get out, have some fun & take some great shot's)

-One entry per person, entry's may be changed but please specify your final entry.

-No post production modding to the image is allowed in this contest. only resizing and / or cropping is allowed.

-At the end of the 2 week period all images will be put into a poll with the topic.
And the GMTNation members deciding the winner.

Good luck everyone, have fun!.. :biggrin:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
This one is gonna be fun for sure! :biggrin:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Great photo roadie, lovin' the view

Black08TB

Aug 27, 2013
I can't compete with that view Roadie, beautiful picture!

Maybe try and get in a photo op on Sunday for laughs and giggles.

Reactions: Capote

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
This thread needs more :pictures:
I was told to enter this pic. Roadie's will be hard to beat.
Anyway someone, mod, can rotate this pic for me? TIA :smile:

Attachments

• 20141001_214547.jpg
    20141001_214547.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 33

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Playsinsnow said:
This thread needs more :pictures:
I was told to enter this pic. Roadie's will be hard to beat.
Anyway someone, mod, can rotate this pic for me? TIA :smile:
I use to love putting pics in this thread (and many others too), but I used all of my picture space. Haven't been able to post pictures since the upgrade. All of my pictures prior to the upgrade exceed the limit allowed after the upgrade. In hindsight I wish I would have used smaller file sizes. Just thought I'd let you know why I don't enter pics any more...

But I still get to vote!

Good luck to all that enter :thumbsup:

Reactions: Playsinsnow

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
Denali n DOO said:
I use to love putting pics in this thread (and many others too), but I used all of my picture space. Haven't been able to post pictures since the upgrade. All of my pictures prior to the upgrade exceed the limit allowed after the upgrade. In hindsight I wish I would have used smaller file sizes. Just thought I'd let you know why I don't enter pics any more...

But I still get to vote!

Good luck to all that enter :thumbsup:
Premium members have more space to upload pics. it's only $10 :yes: do it :celebrate:

Noel Crystal said:
I've got a good one but the stupid app won't let me upload it.
Tapatalk sucks lately, i can't upload pics either since the last update. have you looked at the feedback for the app? lot of people with the same problem.....

Reactions: BHAMER and dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Just become a Premium Member and donate to this fantastic Forum :yes: :thumbsup:

Reactions: BHAMER and dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
djthumper said:
I always add my photos as an attachment...
Same here

02Olds

Dec 29, 2012
It's not necessarily my best, but my most recent. Here's my 2005 Buick Rainier AWD, lowered on Boss 313 wheels, Belltech struts, shocks, and rear springs, DJM uppers, DJM Swaybar with modified Maxxlink endlinks, and Spohn panhard bar.

39162B00-D9AE-44B3-AF4F-1F28294195C6_zpsky0afgjz.jpg

02Olds

Dec 29, 2012
I used to be on here all the time. I had an 02 Bravada, but it got totaled and I ended up getting the Rainier. Been mooding it for the last 2 years, and love every second of it. I'll post more in another thread.

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
02Olds said:
Didn't remember the rules... Been a while since I've been on here. Here's an un-instagrammed picture.

BUH-BABY_zps4e06a8c4.jpg
I remember quite a while back when you painted the grill. Don't remember the wheels tho. Together I think it looks good. I honestly have never liked the design of the grill on those but yours is the best looking I have seen. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Capote and 02Olds

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BlazingTrails said:
I remember quite a while back when you painted the grill. Don't remember the wheels tho. Together I think it looks good. I honestly have never liked the design of the grill on those but yours is the best looking I have seen. :thumbsup:
I think you are thinking of James who has the blue Rainer. He plasti dipped the front grille. He was the only one I seen on the forum with a modded Rainer until I seen this beauty.

Reactions: 02Olds

02Olds

Dec 29, 2012
BlazingTrails said:
Thank you very much! I hated all the chrome on the car, so I played around with plasti dip and found the look I was going for. Paint, a more permanent option, comes next. The wheels actually were purchased this month, for only 750 with brand new tires.

Black08TB

Aug 27, 2013
I'll throw my hat in the ring. I went for a ride with my oldest this evening to have a look around a local cranberry bog and saw this old barn and figured it'd make a nice canvas for the truck. Unfortunately after the big rain last night the rutted roads around the place were full of standing water and got the TB mucked up for her photo shoot. Heck, a little mud never hurt anything!

Attachments

• IMG_0463.JPG
    IMG_0463.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 35

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Feeling pretty good about this one I got today :cool:
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:60036]

Forum Statistics

Threads