Photo Contest # 14

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
WarGawd said:
Yayyyy! {no, seriously! After all my wisecracks, I give credit where credit is due...:hail:} A for effort getting back into those getups too (or do I misunderstand? Maybe this is an actual wedding picture, taken before the contest? In which case it shows the "real-life" case of what really goes on at home, and not the parody it seems you're trying to portray? hehehe couldn't resist :biggrin:

Soooo IF I happen to get the nod in this contest, maybe I could structure the topic in such a way that guarantees we'll all see Mat in a pink bunny suit :biggrin: :rotfl: I definitely see some serious potential here.....

Vote for me everybody!!! hehehhe

{and no further submissions pleeeeeez!} :rotfl:

That picture was indeed taken on my wedding day :biggrin: I have been pestering my photographer for my pictures for almost a month now, particularly these ones so I could enter the contest lol My wedding day was October 20th, contest came out on the 28th :raspberry:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Boog2006 said:
I've tried to get the wife out there for this but she demanded money...
....so (as the joke goes) she's declared what she is and you're just haggling over the price? :rotfl:

bigytwotone

Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
Ok here is my official post. now i don't have a wife and don't have a girlfriend and cant afford to rent a model here is my mother, i hope you guys like it as we from where i live are not near a city but near the country so country here we come :smile:

View attachment 24028

Attachments

• IMG_3255.jpg
    IMG_3255.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 10

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Well that was a tough topic. Wife said no, my daughter and her dance class friends were gonna do a pic but the friends never showed. Last night My daughter (12) was in the Santa Claus Parade so was able to get a pic.

Attachments

• DSC02868.jpg
    DSC02868.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 10

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Nice pics guys

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude