personalized title??

SmokeyMcBlazer

Original poster
May 5, 2013
I see some people have personalized titles on here. I'm wondering how I can get around to getting one of those?? I'm talking about the title above the avitar when I make a post. I think mine says "senior
member" or something along those lines. I've seen others with "I am the batman" or "The gingerbread man" or even better, "Whore on a spree" lol! If its possible to get a personalized title or have access to personalize my own please let me know how to go about it.

Thanks guys!

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
SmokeyMcBlazer said:
I see some people have personalized titles on here. I'm wondering how I can get around to getting one of those?? I'm talking about the title above the avitar when I make a post. I think mine says "senior
member" or something along those lines. I've seen others with "I am the batman" or "The gingerbread man" or even better, "Whore on a spree" lol! If its possible to get a personalized title or have access to personalize my own please let me know how to go about it.

Thanks guys!
A mod has to do it, I think. I know we can, at least. A lot of the titles were put up as jokes toward the people, like "whore on a spree!"

Upvote 0

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
IllogicTC said:
A mod has to do it, I think. I know we can, at least. A lot of the titles were put up as jokes toward the people, like "whore on a spree!"
I believe there was actually a thread started to have your member title changed. You just post in the thread whatever title you want (within reason) and a mod will change it. Cannot seem to find the thread currently.

Reactions: SmokeyMcBlazer
Upvote 0

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
dmanns67 said:
I believe there was actually a thread started to have your member title changed. You just post in the thread whatever title you want (within reason) and a mod will change it. Cannot seem to find the thread currently.
Yeah there was but the titles were causing formatting/layout issues so it was deleted.

Reactions: dmanns67
Upvote 0

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
MikeKey AKA Bold Adventure started it... If you want it done ask a mod, within reasonable taste.

Reactions: Mounce
Upvote 0

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Mounce said:
It was by BoldAdventure or Mike W. I think he was BA then became Mike W, I'm not sure though, haven't seen him since he sold his TB.
He did not sell his TB...

He was MikeKey and now is BoldAdventure

Upvote 0

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
HARDTRAILZ said:
He did not sell his TB...

He was MikeKey and now is BoldAdventure
I thought he did. If it hasn't sold yet, I know he's trying to get rid of it. :sadcry:

Upvote 0

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Nope. He may keep it as of couple days ago. Just store it while on adventure

Upvote 0

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Haven't seen him in a while. Do you talk to him Kyle? I thought he sold the TB. I know he got a dodge for towing and I thought he sold the TB when he got it.

Lol @ my other posts in this thread, I had stuff all backwards.

Reactions: BlazingTrails
Upvote 0

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Why are you whoring this with "bumps"?

Upvote 0

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
The official word from the owners still stands as no custom titles. Trust me I wish I could change mine to something cool and hip and hook up supporting members with custom titles as well. I know some peeps still have them and my guess on that is those titles didn't cause formatting issues so they flew under the radar of the mass custom title delete of '14.

Reactions: dmanns67
Upvote 0

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Mounce said:
Well that's a brick wall bro. Sucks, but we gotta follow the rules, I guess.

-are us peeps that have them gonna lose them?
I can't speak for the owners of the site, all I can say is we (staff) have not been asked to remove existing titles.

Robbabob said:
That's odd, because the gold membership says you get Profile Customization.
I think that's for adding a background image to your profile page, changing font/colors, etc.

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memoremix

Members Online

No members online now.