PCM Tune

AzTruckGuy

Original poster
Dec 1, 2015
scottsdale, az
Ok so after the PCM reset with all the work I have done to the Trailblazer, I assume the PCM reset itself to GM "safe" mode, which is basically a generic setting. What are the thoughts of the group about PCM for less? I would think there has been some improvements since 2008 that a PCM tune could benefit the Trailblazer? Maybe even get better MPG?

Last edited:

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Everybody uses pcmofnc or limeswap.

From what I understand pcmofnc used to be named pcmforless so all of the archived info you read about them around here is technically referring to pcmofnc.

Limeswap has very competitive pricing though, as in, cheaper for pretty much the same thing.

But yes, a tune is about the only worth while / affordable performance upgrade for these rigs.

Reactions: dmanns67

AzTruckGuy

Original poster
Dec 1, 2015
scottsdale, az
Everybody uses pcmofnc or limeswap.

From what I understand pcmofnc used to be named pcmforless so all of the archived info you read about them around here is technically referring to pcmofnc.

Limeswap has very competitive pricing though, as in, cheaper for pretty much the same thing.

But yes, a tune is about the only worth while / affordable performance upgrade for these rigs.

Thanks for that info Limeswap is very competitive for what they offer

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I used @limequat twice (I6 and V8) and Jeremy's great to work with, as well as competitive.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I used PCMofNC twice for a tune and retune after gearing and tire size changes and am completely satisfied

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online