New to Trailblazers

devalkk

Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
Hello, I was directed here from a different Trailblazer forum. I live in High Point, NC but originally am from Wisconsin. I love to do my own work on my vehicles, but I have been out of practice for the last few years living in apartments and owning a new car. Just recently did trade in my 2012 Cruze towards my 2005 Trailblazer LT in order to lower my monthly payments and to get some more room (a lot more room). So far I love my TB, even if it has some odd issues that I need to iron out. I am looking forward to a long relationship with this vehicle.

I am hoping to leverage the wisdom from all the members here as I am new to almost everything on my TB. I am also hoping to be able to help out others with my general vehicle knowledge.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
TRAILBLAZER.gif
Welcome to the Nation!!!
TRAILBLAZER.gif

freddyboy61

Dec 4, 2011
Welcome to a place that will satisfy your thirst for knowledge and be there for you.

Mark@PCMofNC

Jul 14, 2014
Welcome to the site from just down the road!

BHAMER

Aug 22, 2014
Welcome to the nation...these guys here are REALLY good and should be able to help you with just about anything you need. Oh and beware the mod bug...It bites REALLY HARD!!!! and GO BUCKY!!!!

Reactions: devalkk

devalkk

Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
BHAMER said:
Welcome to the nation...these guys here are REALLY good and should be able to help you with just about anything you need. Oh and beware the mod bug...It bites REALLY HARD!!!! and GO BUCKY!!!!
On Wisconsin! I'm fighting off the mod bug as best as possible. It's pulled me in on other cars I've owned.

Reactions: BHAMER

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
devalkk said:
On Wisconsin! I'm fighting off the mod bug as best as possible. It's pulled me in on other cars I've owned.
I said the same thing when I bought my TB. I am going to leave it stock :no:

Six years later I am still modding :celebrate:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hi

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chriswilson5585

Members Online