New to GMT Nation

bigmac

Original poster
Dec 19, 2012
Hello all, I have a '03 tb formerly my wifes daily driver. We decided to upgrade to a new vehicle for the Mrs, so now I get to play with the tb & use it as a daily driver. I can park my gas guzzler truck & drive the tb back & forth to work.

We bought the tb in April of '03, brand new off the lot with 12 miles on the clock. It just turned over 171k. Over all it's been a pretty reliable vehicle. Normal wear & tear, But the a/c compressor did decide to throw a rod around 110k miles & the motor mounts need to be replaced. Other than that & some of the notorious tb problems, it been trouble free.

I plan on doing some intake & exhaust mods along with a e-fan kit & a tune. Looks like PMCforless is the way to go.

Anyways, i'll be checking in with you guys every now & then. :thumbsup:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome! :tiphat:

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome to the Nation.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation! :thumbsup:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome aboard :tiphat:

your screen name reminds me of my profession :undecided::rotfl:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome, Sounds like you have a great start at the mod bug.

Boricua SS said:
your screen name reminds me of my profession :undecided::rotfl:

McD?

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
djthumper said:
Now that I am hungry again...:wink:

:rotfl: don't eat too much...

Porkins said:

yup, you got it... been there for 15 years... im the head IT guy, Restaurant file maintenance (RFM) administrator, or as Mcd calls us OTP (operational technical person), for my owners patch (4 restaurants), and i help run his busiest restaurant...

bigmac

Original poster
Dec 19, 2012
Thanks for the welcomes guiz. This is a nice site, & the nicest vBulletin forum I have ever seen. This sucker is like a Rolls Royce. lol.

I'm on about 5 different forums now. I hope to make some new friends at this one. Looking forward to playing with the tb.

I will add, my tb runs as good today as it did when we drove it off the lot. It still has all the power it had with 16 miles on it. Yup, been a pretty good rig.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
bigmac said:
This is a nice site, & the nicest vBulletin forum I have ever seen. This sucker is like a Rolls Royce. lol.
We all have Jimmy to thank for that. (Jman423) He is our main technical admin here, and the one who built this site. The best part is...he's not done yet. He will continue to improve this site as time goes on. :yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy

bigmac

Original poster
Dec 19, 2012
HA! I read the story, I was over at the OS but I didn't post much if any. Mainly did some lurking around. You wouldn't believe how many forums I've been on that self destructed the same way as the OS.

Anyways, thanks for having me. :thumbsup:

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Welcome to the Nation bigmac!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emwtur

Members Online