New member from NE Indiana

APender

Original poster
Mar 25, 2013
Hi all. Newbie from Albion, IN. I was introduced to GMTNation by jrSS. I attended the informal get together in Ablion on Sunday and from the great vehicles and conversion have decided to become a member. I am a Mechanical Engineer for a local CNC Workholding company. I have always been a gearhead at heart. I have had a wide variety of cars, trucks, and bikes over the years. I currently have a Audi TT, Trailblazer SS, Harley RoadGlide, and a Willys Wagon(Project can't get rid of since I drove it in high school). Only mod done to the TBSS was lowering it with belltech lowering sturts in the front and bag adjustment on the rear.

Special thanks to BO TIE SS, jrSS, REGULATOR, and DJones for the good conversations!

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Hey bud..welcome to the nation!! Sign up for the big west meet and meet more fellas. :raspberry: :biggrin:

Gator

Mar 19, 2013
Welcome to the forums!! Sounds like a pretty nice garage /driveway collection you have currently.

Gator

Mar 19, 2013
APender said:
Thanks jrSS.

Gator nice garage as well. Are you going with a LS based 427?

Thanks. No I had tossed that idea around but decided to stay with a gen1 engine. I'm using a Dart motown block. I'm either going to use a TPiS miniram intake, or this other intake that looks like an old road racer intake that uses 4 2 barrel type throttle bodies that look like old weber carbs. I'm upgrading to a 4L60e trans and adding paddle shifters to it.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome from Ohio :tiphat:

RedVirus

Feb 12, 2013
Welcome to the forums from NEPA:thumbsup:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Glad to see you made it here. It was nice meeting you Saturday. :thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome from SE IN

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome to the Nation!

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome on over to the Nation.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hey, glad to see you make it on here. I second the comment about you attending the Mid West meet, it is one of the best meets and one hell of a good time!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Moore