New lift website

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
bigytwotone said:
So i like the web site it is awesome but question i was looking at your wheel spacers that keep the same bolt pattern and i was just wondering is it $209.00 for one or all four???

He sells them as a set of four.

markmc

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
bigytwotone said:
ok thats awesome i got some work to do i am getting ready for lift and some new tires

Yes,,,Wheel spacers or adapters are sold as set of 4.

gotta update that part of the site as well with better descriptions of whats included..

CruzinQueen

Dec 30, 2011
Mark - I just ordered my wheel adapters and I must say that your website ordering process is great! I am so excited to get them so I can get my new Chevy truck wheels installed. Soon I will be ordering a lift as well.

One quick question, do the wheel adapters include the hex nuts for bolting them to the existing hub? I'm just curious about the hardware that I will need so I can begin preparing.

Thanks!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I do believe the centering nuts to attach the spacer to hub are included. I believe you can reuse your stock lugnuts on the spacer if you did not order the 14 mm version.

CruzinQueen

Dec 30, 2011
I received my wheel adapters (6x5 to 6x5.5) today and they look fantastic! The quality seems to be outstanding. Mark even included the lug nuts to install both the adapters and the wheels. Thanks, Mark!

I'm hoping one of you will be kind enough to let me know if the studs on my Trailblazer will need to be trimmed to fit the adapters. I hate asking but it's only 20 degrees outside and neither myself or the husband are up to taking off a wheel to check (battling sinus infections).

I am ordering my lift tonight and look forward to getting it installed. I will post pics as my project progresses.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
mark makes them at the correct thickness that you shouldnt need to trim your studs (pending any kind of freakishly long studs you mite have)

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
They should be 1.5 inch and no studs need trimmed.

markmc

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
CruzinQueen said:
I received my wheel adapters (6x5 to 6x5.5) today and they look fantastic! The quality seems to be outstanding. Mark even included the lug nuts to install both the adapters and the wheels. Thanks, Mark!

I'm hoping one of you will be kind enough to let me know if the studs on my Trailblazer will need to be trimmed to fit the adapters. I hate asking but it's only 20 degrees outside and neither myself or the husband are up to taking off a wheel to check (battling sinus infections).

I am ordering my lift tonight and look forward to getting it installed. I will post pics as my project progresses.

I received the payment for lift, thanks.
print the PDF of install from the download page in the lift website.

The wheel adapters are made thick enough that trimming lug studs is not needed.

Thanks again :thumbsup:
markmc

CruzinQueen

Dec 30, 2011
Mark - we installed the lift and wheels spacer adapters on the truck along with some new wheels and tires, and I am astounded with the results! This was definitely the best mod I have ever done to a vehicle! Your products installed flawlessly and the truck rides so much better now. All of the components are top-quality and the machining was outstanding! Thanks again - and I will get you some better shots for the web site if you like!

LiftFeb120122.jpg

LiftFeb120123.jpg

LiftFeb12012.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chriswilson5585

Members Online