Have a suggestion

Razorback

Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
Iam a member here, yeh i know i dont post alot but i do come here and read alot, anyway, iam also a member of facebook, on facebook there are alot of different groups on there. I belong to a group on there thats called
4x4offroads.com, and there are alot of pictures on there of peoples 4x4s, every kind of make of truck or suv that you can imagine except trailblazers and envoys or the other body styles, i would post mine on there but its not lifted, so i was just wandering if we should post pictures of these suvs to show that they are good 4wheelers. Somebody even posted there kia sportage lifted up. If this dosent belong on this site, please remove it, i just thought to post this because we love our trailblazer and i know there good 4x4s. If you cant find it on facebook send me a message on facebook.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
There's a thriving offroad community at ORTB, and we already have a facebook page. And a member build forum. And lots of pics.

Your suggestion is an interesting thing for someone with more time to do, but joining a facebook page just to "represent" the platform in some way just doesn't appeal to me personally. I'd rather wheel it and have people see me on the trails. Not broken down. YMMV.

On ORTB, we KNOW the trucks can be made a lot more capable than people think. But there will forever be a thousand times more Jeeps than GMT360s on the Rubicon Trail. Can't ever change that.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Does GMT have a facebook page? Might be something to consider? I would definitely join!

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Wow I didn't kno there was a GMTNation Facebook page........I don't Facebook at all but nice to kno lol

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Post a pic of mine on there if ya like.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online

No members online now.