GMT apparel group buy

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Got my shipping email last night! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Christmas came early! Got my package yesterday. :wootwoot::thumbsup::tongue::woohoo::celebrate::2thumbsup::wooot::dance:

Very nice hoodie and t-shirt with some stickers to boot!

I was really surprised since shipping from the US to Canada takes a while, not taking into account for Christmas.:confused:

Thanks tbuckalew14!

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
got my confimation on fri.
tracking say's by 12-24.
unfortunatly had it shipped to my office, and we are closed on 12-24 :mad:
hoping usps steps up there game and delivers it tomorrow.
if not, should see it thurs. bonus christmas presents :wootwoot:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
fletch09 said:
got my confimation on fri.
tracking say's by 12-24.
unfortunatly had it shipped to my office, and we are closed on 12-24 :mad:
hoping usps steps up there game and delivers it tomorrow.
if not, should see it thurs. bonus christmas presents :wootwoot:

USPS will hold it at the facility for you if you call them with your information.

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
Playsinsnow said:
USPS will hold it at the facility for you if you call them with your information.

thought about doing that, but since we are having the wife's side of the family on christmas eve, to much stuff to do
to get ready, not much time to run to the post office.
besides it was one of those non discussed purchases (she has had hers too)
they will just show up in the closest next week, and when she notices, "oh i've had those for a few months, don't you remember?"
she has used that on me a few times. if it works for her, it works for me. :thumbsup:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Got my goodies today!! Thanks Tim for your hard work. You have some great products!!!

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Stuff came in about an hour ago. Man that hoodie is nice, and I do like the banner logo a lot.

Can we do a group buy for banner decals next?
:raspberry:

Kickass stuff Tim.

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
jrSS said:
Got my goodies today!! Thanks Tim for your hard work. You have some great products!!!

dmanns67 said:
Same here. Hoodie is awesome and thanks for the stickers Tim. You are the man. :thumbsup:

blazinlow89 said:
Stuff came in about an hour ago. Man that hoodie is nice, and I do like the banner logo a lot.

Let's get some pics posted Gents! :biggrin:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
trailblazer075 said:
Can you tell me how much is it to send me by postmail some one little sticker.
My postal code box is:
75020 PARIS
FRANCE.
Thanks!:thumbsup:

I've got a couple that I'm not going to use. PM me your Name and address and I'll get one in the mail to you...Merry Christmas!

BTW, got my tee in the mail last night, washing it today and wearing it tomorrow at the family Christmas gathering. :biggrin:

xtitan1

Jun 5, 2013
Matt said:
I've got a couple that I'm not going to use. PM me your Name and address and I'll get one in the mail to you...Merry Christmas!

BTW, got my tee in the mail last night, washing it today and wearing it tomorrow at the family Christmas gathering. :biggrin:

Uhhh we were supposed to wash them first ?!

tbuckalew14

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
You're suppose to wash anything before wearing it(who knows who handled the garment before you). Anything printed should be washed inside out(cold-medium water). We spray the insides of shirts with a mist of glue to keep it on the pallet.

That said...I never wash mine first.

GMT banner decals would be cool, but I do not stock normal cut vinyl. Maybe next group buy, I'll offer some...I know Stef and Jeff were offering them(not sure if either are still doing them though).

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
I have a question, is it possible to buy t shirts and hoodies outside of the group buy?

tbuckalew14

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Darkrider_LS said:
I have a question, is it possible to buy t shirts and hoodies outside of the group buy?

I've been trying to avoid doing them out of a group buy. I end up losing too much money when I do a single piece here...then a single piece a month later. It's hours of work for 1 shirt. I tried keeping some in stock at first, but that gets expensive too(especially when no one ever orders anything I have left in stock).

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
I was wearing my hoodie today (Unwashed right out of the box :yes:) at the grocery and when I was checking out a guy behind me asked what GMT Nation is. I gave him a quick run down and he said that he had a silver 07 TB LT. We talked a little bit, then wished each other Merry Christmas. He said that he would check out the site and hopefully become a member. I walked out to the parking lot to load the groceries and sure enough he was parked right next to me. Nice looking TB and still stock. Plenty of room for modding.

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Got off early today and my package is currently out for delivery :biggrin: c'mon dang it I want my GMT goods:hissyfit::wootwoot:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
tbuckalew14 said:
I've been trying to avoid doing them out of a group buy. I end up losing too much money when I do a single piece here...then a single piece a month later. It's hours of work for 1 shirt. I tried keeping some in stock at first, but that gets expensive too(especially when no one ever orders anything I have left in stock).

Hmmm dang, reason i asked is because i was considering putting together an order for multiple pieces (at least 2 hoodies and 4 t shirts). But i guess i will wait till the next group buy.

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Houston we don't have a problem, I want to send a Bigg Thank You to Tim for doing this group buy:thumbsup::thumbsup:. I will be definitely ordering more gear.:yes: :wootwoot::thankyou::celebrate::woohoo::hail: View attachment 31746

Ooops The bottle of Grey was happy too. So I had to include it in the pic lol.

Attachments

• 20131224_161325.jpg
    20131224_161325.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: Blckshdw

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
got mine today :wootwoot:
would have been tues if my office had been open.
Thanks Tim.

Attachments

• gmt wear 002.jpg
    gmt wear 002.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 22

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
Was thinking I would donate my old hoody & ls t-shirt (from the other site) to goodwill.
Don't wear in public any more, but the hoody was a good under sweatshirt for snow removal.
With luck, an owner of a GMT will buy it, check out the OS, and be redirected here.
If not, some needy soul will have some much needed warm clothing @ a cheap price. :yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
got all my old shirts stuffed in the back of the closet. Thought of burning them at a meet.

christo829

Dec 7, 2011
Fairfax, Virginia
Actually got mine a week or two ago, just hadn't sent up a thank you. So *THANK YOU* Tim!
Hoodie, shirts and decals are all great! Now I just need to clean off the truck so I can put decals
on.

Cheers-

Chris

tbuckalew14

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
I do have a few extra tees if anyone is interested. :biggrin:

1-2XL gray hoodie with banner logo
1-2XL black tee with banner logo
2-Medium gray tees with banner logo
1-Large Gray with banner logo
2-Medium white tees with full color logo front and back
1-XL white tee with full color logo front and back.

JamesL3

Oct 16, 2013
Northfield, OH
Too bad there isn't a leftover XL Black hoodie. I'll just wait patiently until next round. Great quality though, happy with my banner T. Haven't applied the vinyls yet, but soon.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Pm sent

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online