GMT 360 Quad Tail lights Modification.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Trust me, I understand the strength of that mod bug. That discussion may be better suited for another thread, or maybe start a build thread to try and keep it on topic about your truck. That way this one doesn't get cluttered up and :offtopic: :twocents:

AdamK

Feb 4, 2015
Yeah I know they did a update lol I'm not worried about it I have a lot to do to the tb today

Reactions: NateDG

EarlsTB

Oct 9, 2015
TN
Blazing you still doing the mod for other members? Pm me plz and let me know what I need to send you

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Two pints of blood and $32 for shipping should cover it.

--I actually should do this to my stock lights and sell them off.

Reactions: Blckshdw

CDJuda

Dec 28, 2012
Definitely interested in giving this mod a shot after I finish up the exhaust and tune project. Maybe upload pics on photobucket for a temp solution?
Curious to see what they look like.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Maybe upload pics on photobucket for a temp solution?
Curious to see what they look like.

Get on you tube and search for maylt03's video's, he has shots of them working.

BlazingTrails

Original poster
Apr 27, 2014
I will see if I have any of these pictures available to me at work tonight, if so I will post them. Otherwise I will have to wait until Saturday to get on my computer at the house and post the pics.

I see no indication that the gallery issue is being worked on, so I will just have to go through and attach the images again. My build thread is also useless right now, and unfortunately I may not even have all of those photo's backed up. :no

Feb 16, 2012
I am going to be doing a cross-post here, and in the Emergency Vehicle Equipment section. I will be taking some commercial 3-mode LED Hideaways and doing a full taillight replacement. I will link that thread to this one with some questions, which may make my mod/install a little different in wiring.

Thanks for looking

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Hello I'm new to this site I got a 04 trailblazer ls and just wondering what is the quad taillights mod and is it easy to do

There's a full walk through on how to do the mod. All you have to do is go back to the first post and that will take you on your way to getting it done.
BTW welcome to the nation

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Ok thanks everyone I know there is a few things I could do to make it look way better do you guys have any other suggestions

Your in the right place if your looking for mods from projector retrofit and all types of lighting aswell as lifts,drops and everything in between and tunes.

react319

Sep 13, 2015
Parma, Ohio
I really want to get in contact with you Blazing Trails, I seriously want this mod, but I just can't make the time. If I could send all the parts (need a list) and whatever price you set. I joined as a supporter and found lots of help with other issues on my TB so I'm happy I did. I just can't figure out how to send you a direct message on here.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Go up to your username and select Conversations and click start a new conversation and put in his username.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
@react319 I spoke with BlazingTrails, he's awaiting your message

react319

Sep 13, 2015
Parma, Ohio
Go up to your username and select Conversations and click start a new conversation and put in his username.
Thanks for the reply. He started one with me so we got it all done. I'll try to remember next time. lol.

@react319 I spoke with BlazingTrails, he's awaiting your message
I thought we had it all set up about an hour ago. but I'll go look for a new conversation post. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I thought we had it all set up about an hour ago. but I'll go look for a new conversation post. Thanks.
That's my bad, I wasn't aware you guys were already speaking about it. My apologies

Aug 25, 2016
northwest arkansas
Ik this is old but... Imma have to do this. I already have the quad headlight mod. Just one question. In the video on yt(Nate g was the username) it shows the reverse lights coming on then the turn signals. Is he putting it in reverse and then doing the turn signals or is that just the functionality of the reverse lights. I kinda wanna do wig wag style reverse lights. That'd be pretty cool IMO.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evenson1

Members Online

No members online now.