GMC SS Envoy Front Bumper - Do you want it made?

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Sounds like the bumper was released too early before all R&D was completed or the issues were known and released anyways.

I cant even find the bumper on your company's site for sale. I have seen it on Carid.com though.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
stealthyscooby said:
Subscribed! Id like to pick one of these boys up too if possible.
Unless you also have a Voy, this bumper won't follow the same lines on your TB EXT. (fenders, headlights and grille)

Reactions: Mounce

x0duke0x

Feb 17, 2014
There was some issues with the last batch and my package was lost via UPS.. so I am waiting... sorry for the bad news. will keep you all posted again.

x0duke0x

Feb 17, 2014
Ok guys.... More bad news on my side... 3rd bumper came in... Worst off from the last 2. Here are the pics. I got my money back again, I was told that in May they will have a different set of covers... So until then I will keep you all posted. I hate to think bad about this issue but I am sure because I keep grabbing them from extreme dimensions they will get it right lol. Paul a guy that works there and has an envoy might shed more light on these issues.

Here are some pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 55

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
That blows....

Paul has an envoy? HE needs to try out HIS product before he sells them. It's getting ridiculous at this point. Too bad you're being the Guinea pig.

Honestly, I wouldn't have given them a second chance. Props to you for your level of patience.

Reactions: dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Initially, I thought this was going to be an awesome aftermarket option for the Voy. It has turned into a joke. I know I am thinking out of the box here, but how about they actually test fit the bumper cover on the vehicle they are making it for prior to going into full production and shipping them out.

Take your money and run my friend. They should give you a free bumper cover for all your trouble. A useable cover at that.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Mounce said:
That blows....
dmanns67 said:
Initially, I thought this was going to be an awesome aftermarket option for the Voy. It has turned into a joke.
:iagree: There has to be better quality control involved in the manufacturing process.

BlazingTrails said:
How hard is it to take a stock envoy bumper and a stock ss bumper splice them together do a little body work, and then make a mold??
Apparently, it's a helluva lot harder than common sense would suggest. :hopeless:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I would be pissed. Even if they get it right, i would not be able to support a company like that.

Reactions: Blckshdw and Mounce

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evenson1

Members Online