getting new car battery this weekend

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
You can buy online with like a 25% discount and do the in-store pickup in 30 minutes. Keep that in mind.

I prefer AGM batteries, but if you dont need one, those seem to have good reviews.

Reactions: CaptainKD

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Eastern NC
If you shop Advance Auto Parts, order it online for Store Pickup. Go to RetailMeNot.com and look up discount codes to use during checkout.

Here's a good one to use: 35% off $50 or more - WD15A

If you use that code it saves you roughly $45. Code expires tomorrow - heads up.

If an AGM battery is out of the budget then the one you posted looks like a good one to get. 414 reviews at 4.5 stars :eek:

Edited to reflect correct promo code.

Black_tb

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
CaptainKD said:
My bad. I typed it wrong. Here's a screenshot (I can't screw that up LOL)

attachicon.gif
Doc1.jpg
awesome thank you for that one it just saved me a few more dollars ... i had to call up cause i just placed the order but it brought the price to 99.00 and i also get the core charge back off 18.00 dollars so 130 dollar battery is going to end up costing me roughly 80 dollars i can live with that

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
That's the same battery I have now. So far so good.

For what it is worth it appears to be the exact same thing as the Duralast Gold. Even the exterior plastics match.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I got my truck with one already in it. Lasted until this past summer, so 4 years in my possession and who knows how many before that. Started the truck even in the crazy cold deep subzero weather last winter, but then sat for a week this summer when I was working on the body work and it died :blinkhuh:

So yeah, over all it was a good battery. I got the one at Advance because of some store credit and a discount I had there.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online