Extra cash...

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
During the winter months with not much going on I tend to reorganize my work shop and thin out the misc. crap that I've been saving but, I'll probably never use (my 5 year rule).
So I put the stuff on Ebay rather than toss it. I was totally surprised to be invoiced for FV fees on almost $600 in sales for one month.
Now it's become an obsession with me, meanwhile my wife who is amused by this seems to be obsessed with giving it back to Ebay faster than I can sell stuff....:suicide:

Reactions: Matt

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I've got parts and stuff I should post on eBay, especially Saab parts that are hard to come by. Could use the extra money (who couldn't? :biggrin:)

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I got tons, but despise shipping anything so i let it sit

Reactions: AtlWrk

Nexus1155

Jan 26, 2012
Shipping has become an odd thing. Usps charges so much now just for a container of workout powder that is 1lb. They want $12 to send it down the east coast priority or $10 for 7 day shipping. Since when did it become this unstructured? I remember paying $3-5 for priority

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
When gas went to almost $5 a gallon the USPS bumped their prices up and when gas prices went back down.....they didn't seem to notice :sleepy:

Reactions: Capote

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Why drop the price when they're still making free money?!? Fuel surcharges are also still being charged by couriers.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harrisons

Members Online