Evil Realm (old site) used license plate frame target practice aid... :)

Apr 22, 2014
I am not amused by this thread. It may reduce the price I eventually offer when I assimilate you.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Burn the admin...

Reactions: dmanns67

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Is it dead yet...

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
HARDTRAILZ said:
Is it dead yet...
I totally forgot about this and you're right! There's been about a full month of waiting :rotfl:

Unless maybe he's using his spare time at work to design a robot or something to do it as not to touch it :rotfl:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Sorry. Work relocation got in the way, but I just received a kind offer of another artifact to double the pleasure! Soon.

Mar 24, 2014
Bristol PA
The_Roadie said:
Sorry. Work relocation got in the way, but I just received a kind offer of another artifact to double the pleasure! Soon.
ok so when I joined, you had just started this torment.. what ever was the outcome ?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Come-On Mr. Roadie....I know you can get creative in the demo of these items. Acid bath, tannerite, bazooka???

I do have some trailvoy shirts in the back of the closet I could probably get creative with....

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Hmmmmmm, there are a thousand links over there to pictures whose hosting *I* control. Editing up a tiny minority of those pictures with a "come to gmtn" overlay has been a decent recruiting tool. What if I added a shot-up license frame to some other pics that get a lot of trailvoy referral hits? Hmmmm, let me go look at the traffic stats from roadie.org. :undecided:

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Heck, make a thread and fill it with satire and pics of the rubbish, if you don't mention GMTN I don't see why they would put you on ignore, I doubt that thread would even get deleted.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlyatauction