Electric Fan Kits. On sale.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Tempting.

envoyjoe

Dec 6, 2011
marshall@pcm said:
They are mainly for freeing up horsepower and picking up a little fuel economy. :smile: Engine temps will be fine, though, unless you live in an extreme environment. we have the SPAL complete fan conversion for those guys!

im just worred about runing to hot while im offroading thats just about all i do with it and towing :undecided:

infamouz

Dec 3, 2011
I recently purchased one from them, so far no over heating and no problems while offroading. Plus all the extra room in the engine.

06Envoy

Dec 4, 2011
I just bought the Trailblazer Spal V8 Dual Fan kit and the big three wiring upgrade kit today. :wootwoot:

I just wanted to say thanks for keeping the sale going well past X-mas! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Oh and thanks for posting the sale info up here. I would not have known about it otherwise.

Dad-O-Matic

Dec 5, 2011
marshall@pcm said:
We are working on a complete E-fan kit that will work like our Colorado/H3 kits. It will be the shroud, fan, harness, and everything else you need to make it a plug-n-play kit.!!

This looks good, :thumbsup:

Do you have an idea on cost, same or less than the SS kit?
Would you offer a package discount if I get the tune (and maybe the 3-wire kit) at the same time?

I'll need to now how much so I can start putting money in the piggy bank.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chriswilson5585

Members Online