Bedliner

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
Ghoster said:
:laugh:

I know how that goes. I went to a number of places and had estimates done. Of the three, two just didn't impress me. Shops were a mess, disorganized, employees looked either drunk or hungover. One I went to seemed more professional, but also want $1500 more to do the job and needed the truck for 3 weeks. With such varying estimates I really don't know how much I should be paying. Its just not that easy to find the right place.:frown:

That's what's so unfortunate for the average Joe, in ANY situation where you need to take the "professional's" word for it. The pro's can tell you whatever they want, and charge whatever they want, and we're none the wiser.

As you can imagine though, body work is a "you get what you pay for" deal, so maybe the most expensive shop was including operations the other shops didn't, or uses better materials and whatnot.

Regulator said:
So how much to fix this tree rub on my truck? :raspberry:

$1 Bob!!

Taz6056

Dec 21, 2011
Semi off topic, but Janesy86, those bedlinered side view mirrors look awesome! Wish i had seen that when I sprayed my roof, there was definitely enough to do the mirrors left in the last can I ended up throwing out.

Marc.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fhenninger

Members Online