Reactions: CaptainKD

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Mines an 06 n paid off for years. 1125 cash for title

Indiana won't transfer lien titles...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
And I won't have title...

But can still ramp in it into a bridge and its on you...

04TBowner

Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
Well I still owe 6500 so I can't just give the car away thats not beneficial to me or anyone else. Reason I originally asked for 7000. The final payment would have been made before I handed over the keys so the buyer would be secure that they would recieve the title

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
You got raped. I got my 06 back in 09 with far fewer miles for about your asking price w more options. We don't appreciate you trying to rape someone cause you got bent over.

04TBowner

Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
I'm not at all. If I was trying to do that why would I give all the details regarding the status of the vehicle???? I'm not making anyone do anything

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Except you are asking a ridiculous price n getting trolled for it. Hell this thread got pointed out as a joke.

04TBowner

Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
Thats fine since its a joke no one had to inquire at all I am capable of going elsewhere to sell the damn truck. My goodness I could sell a piece of crap faster asking the same price. It seems someone is trying to play me out of some money. Its a great running SUV for God sake not a bicycle!!!!

Feel free to place any negative comments on the points. I am a grown up and I don't hold my tongue for ANYONE

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hell..i would prolly sell mine for 8500 w CLEAN CLEAR Indiana title.

+negative comments on your points...since this is not a game and has no points...

04TBowner

Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
Go for it. You probably know how to market yours better. I know very little about cars as I am sure you have realized already:smile:

Lol post hun...typing to fast

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I know what I have and fair prices. You obviously don't and got screwed on your recent purchase you are trying to pawn off on our site.

-- the shame

04TBowner

Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
First I am not pawning anything on THIS SITE. Second it isn't a recent anything its called interest sweetheart.....Since you are so well educated you SHOULD know when interest comes into play you pay well over the selling price of the vehicle. Now you have a wonderful evening!!!!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
You are slinging overpriced crap on THIS SITE. Unappreciated.

You posted your other thread about your recent purchase...so my statement is valid...interest or no interest.

I do know all about interest. More than most and my interest is in laughing at your ignorance presently. It is helping my wonderful evening. Thank you!

04TBowner

Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
Just stop commenting you are starting to look very foolish and childish. I personally don't care about your opinion. REALLY WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DO YOU FEEL YOUR OPINION MEANS ANYTHING. REALLY STOP because you are beginning to be disrespectful rude obnoxious annoying and I am not wasting my precious time arguing over something SO PETTY GROW UP AND GET OVER IT.....AGAIN HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I am smiling. Why do you seem upset?

04TBowner

Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
Who said I was upset??? I am very happy hun I juat said your being petty. I asked if anyone was interested in buying the truck. Obviously they are not....that perfectly fine....end of discussion. You went off into disrespectful comments that yoy coyld if kept to yourself for what???? Don't asnwer that I really don't care to know js.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
All caps...as you posted...is yelling on the interwebs so it seems you may be upset.

04TBowner

Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
I'm not trust me there is very little that makes me upset. This is definitely not one of them...not even close

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Awesome. You planning to over pay for the Equinox too?

04TBowner

Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
Lol you are obviously an expert so you tell me. Its loaded a 2012 with 78,000 miles and they want 18,989???

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Awd or 2wd? What options? Private or dealer? Warranty?

FYI..you lied before. You can trade in a vehicle you owe on. In Indiana you can even finance your $4000 negative equity you are driving now.

04TBowner

Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
I didn't lie you have to have a very high credit score. I didn't say it couldn't be done I just haven't had any luck doing so!!!

Awd power everything alloy wheels moon roof leather heated seats. Dealer and yes it has an extended 2 year warranty

Xm radio and cd player

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
You don't need more debt than honestly.

04TBowner

Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
I really want this vehicle. I am going to do everything in my power to have it by the end of next week!!!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Dealers prey on people in your situation. More debt will harm you more than help and the 2012 is not a better vehicle. Newer but not better.

04TBowner

Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
I know thats why I was trying to spell it. With a down payment my payments are only 30 dollars more a month than they are now

What vehicle would you recommend?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
But you will never get payoff of your current loan and a down payment. You are at least 3K upside down now.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Payoff the current one. Or sell it and pay the difference. Then pay cash. Or finance a good deal but you need 4 grand out of your pocket to even think of another loan

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
But you bought it...

04TBowner

Original poster
Oct 16, 2014
I know that seems to be my only option....you sound like a car salesman lbvs....are you?

Lol I liked it then. Now I want a Equinox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jesussaves

Members Online

No members online now.