YO! From Oklahoma

chief0299

Original poster
Member
Jul 1, 2013
67
Hey all!

New guy from Oklahoma City. Been lurking for a couple of months and decided to make a login finally. Lots of great info here so far. Looking forward to gleaning as much as I can from all of you.
 

JRTAHOE

Member
Nov 20, 2011
848
chief0299 said:
Hey all!

New guy from Oklahoma City. Been lurking for a couple of months and decided to make a login finally. Lots of great info here so far. Looking forward to gleaning as much as I can from all of you.

An Okie :cool:
 

Denali n DOO

Member
May 22, 2012
5,596
Welcome to GMTNation :thumbsup:
 

chief0299

Original poster
Member
Jul 1, 2013
67
Thanks for the welcomes. The other place had some good info on it, but I kept finding more, and in depth info here.
 

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Member
Nov 19, 2011
9,957
Portland, OR
chief0299 said:
The other place had some good info on it, but I kept finding more, and in depth info here.
Welcome! Since the info over there was mostly written by the folks now here, we still refer to the threads in the archives. But the community is here now after the new corporate owners of trailvoy tried to bleed us to death with ads and neglect. 100%.
 

chief0299

Original poster
Member
Jul 1, 2013
67
yodaddy4200 said:
Welcome bro!! Im from Lawton!!

Thanks. I see you're from CdA. I was stationed at Fairchild in Spokane for a few years. Beautiful area up there. Always wanted to go back for a visit and hit the mountains with the bike again.
 

yodaddy4200

Member
Feb 3, 2013
350
chief0299 said:
Thanks. I see you're from CdA. I was stationed at Fairchild in Spokane for a few years. Beautiful area up there. Always wanted to go back for a visit and hit the mountains with the bike again.


Yes its awesome here!! Im actually working about 10 minutes away from fairchild!!
 

Porkins

Member
Dec 5, 2011
6,960
Welcome to the Nation, YO!
 

DDonnie

Member
Mar 26, 2012
2,631
Howdy!
 

chief0299

Original poster
Member
Jul 1, 2013
67
Thanks again for all the welcomes.

More about me...

I'm also a member of a local Motorcycle Club and a Freemason. I dont' like harleys, but I own one.
 

Forum Statistics

Threads
23,485
Posts
639,862
Members
18,722
Latest member
bigchadwell

Members Online

No members online now.